Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many giveaways do you run in a month?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How many different giveaways do you do in a month? Do you do multiple ones? Or do you prefer to do one a month? Or even every other month?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not run giveaways frequently. I only run giveaways anytime I feel like it. This could happen once in 6 months. I do not do multiple giveaways in a month. I most time do not have what to give away.

I don't do giveaways but I think it is important to do them regularly defending on your affordability. You shouldn't give away too much that it affects your profits. Once a month sounds great.

I do not have a fixed schedule for giveaways, I run giveaways only when I want to generate a lot of sales or build instant traffic. Not all giveaways can be successful, though

I am yet to run a single giveaway. I am still trying to build my business. Though having a giveaway for my business would definitely be a great way to draw more persons but i do not want to do this at an earn stage because i do not want them coming in now due to giveaway.

I don't giveaway because my business has not reached that level. It's only those with big business that can afford to do giveaway to their customers. Depending on the amount you want to be used as giveaway, it cost a lot of money to do giveaway.

How many different giveaways do you do in a month? Do you do multiple ones? Or do you prefer to do one a month? Or even every other month?
I don't do giveaways, but I think it's a good way to get more traffic. However, too many giwaways is also bad because it's not sustainable, and then only people will be interested because of giwaways.

Well I don't really do giveaway even though I know it's very important to do it in othet to promote and protect some level of reputation you have in the society and among people or different competitors.

I am still running a small business and I don't really do giveaway like that , the thing is that i normally give out to my customer once in a while whenever I feel like .

At the moment on the forum, I opened a few months ago, we have a Top Poster of The Month contest that I do monthly for the members who are active, and the prize at the moment for them winning is they get one month of the Supporter User Upgrade we have with all the incentives.

I have been brainstorming other ideas but have not had anything come to mind that I would like to implement yet.

Giving the customers free gift is hugely important and it's one of the things that a business must do in order total attract customers. Ultimately giveaways are done to improve the productivity of the business.

You don't need to commit yourself into granting giveaways in schedule arrangement. Giveaways are something that could be granted at free will. They can be given out anytime as at when pleases. You can give out giveaways in order to build traffic.

If I run giveaway every month, I would run at a loss. The only time I do giveaways is ceremonial seasons like Christmas and easter. Giveaways for me are just a means of showing appreciation to customers.

I am still running a small business and I don't really do giveaway like that , the thing is that i normally give out to my customer once in a while whenever I feel like .
I believe that giveaways is for someone who has so much money. Someone like me still finds it hard to take care of myself so doing giveaway is not something I like to do

I believe that giveaways is for someone who has so much money. Someone like me still finds it hard to take care of myself so doing giveaway is not something I like to do

There are many business owners and website owners who might have the capability to offer giveaways. Offering giveaways is a great way to make your business more popular. This encourages your members to stick to your business and stay loyal.

There are many business owners and website owners who might have the capability to offer giveaways. Offering giveaways is a great way to make your business more popular. This encourages your members to stick to your business and stay loyal.
This is true but too much of everything is not good. It is very good to run giveaway because you business will be popular but there should be a limit to it.

It depends on someone's budget, if you run several giveaways in a month then you can bring alot of traffic to your website or social media account.

Actually I can't really tell exactly the numbers of giveaway I do most often and sometimes I don't even do it.

Actually giveaway is a choice like and it's supposed to be given to those who deserve it not everyone.

Well I don't really do giveaway even though I know it's very important to do it in othet to promote and protect some level of reputation you have in the society and among people or different competitors.
Give away is just a means of rewarding loyal customer. There's not much about it. I haven't do it once since I ventured into business, and that doesn't stop me from making profit. However, of you have means, at least once in two year, called people together to celebrate your birthday.

It all depends on the style of strategy a owner of a business we want to apply in order to attract customers, giveaway is part of strategy business man apply in order to attract customers, personally I don't give mine on a regular basis.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds