Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many Friends do you have?

Phabbyfundz

Renowned member
Credits
I don't have many friends, I value long term relationships a lot so I try to keep few friends so we could all have a friendship that last.

At the moment I only have 5 friends two from college and others are people i met on other different locations.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am a type of person who doesn't hang around with much friends, but during my school days I have a friend who we do allot of things together.

I don't keep friends. People that will make one's life miserable can never be called friends and my past experience made me decided not to have friends.

I have only 4 close friends. People that I can call upon when I am in a big mess and they will come to my aid.

I am a type of person who doesn't hang around with much friends, but during my school days I have a friend who we do allot of things together.

The problem with a school friend that you will forget about each other once the school has ended. This is the reason I can't do such friendship.

Keeping friends is one thing that I hate so much. It has never benefited me in anyway and that is the reason I stopped keeping anyone as friend.

I wouldn't say that I have a lot of friends if I am honest but I do have a few that I like to call close friends. If one thing life has taught me through the years is that it is better to keep your circle of friends small if you can so that there are fewer issues and less drama.

I wouldn't say that I have a lot of friends if I am honest but I do have a few that I like to call close friends. If one thing life has taught me through the years is that it is better to keep your circle of friends small if you can so that there are fewer issues and less drama.

Less friends will always be the target. I wouldn't want to cause a lot of issues for my future family by keeping a lot of friends. It is something that doesn't even make sense to me. Why should I keep more friends?

Outside of the online world... I have 2-3 real friends. Friends I know would do anything for me and I would do anything for them. That's enough. That's all I need. Online I have made so many that I trust and I know I can talk to about anything and that also is important, but I find it is still important to have someone outside of the online world to also talk to.

The problem with a school friend that you will forget about each other once the school has ended. This is the reason I can't do such friendship.
Personally I haven't found this to be the case. I still keep in touch with and talk to my best childhood friend who I met in kindergarten and I'm really good friends with my college roommate. I'm 46 so that's since 41 years and 28 years respectively.

Granted we all live thousands of miles away from each other now so we only talk a couple of times a year but when we get together it's just like no time has passed.

In my day to day life besides texting with people I rarely see anyone. Life is just so busy with wife and kids (15, 12, 9). I say I should hang out with work people I get a long with very well or kids friends parents we like but haven't yet. Can't seem to make time with everything going on with the family. Maybe this summer. Now I hardly see my coworkers either since I've been remote since January 2020.

I'm also living in a completely different town and state from where I grew up so there's no one like that here.

I've made a bunch of online threads through my websites. It's a good way to meet people who are interested in what you are. I wish I had time to see more people in real life though but life is so freaking busy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds