Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many forum site you work on??

Advertisement Placeholder
I work on Bizdustry and Noise.Cash. I've been restricted on Bizdustry because of the hourly posting. Noise.Cash also is getting complicated lately as accounts get labelled as spam easily and their are tons of rules to follow. But you can easily make more from Noise.Cash than on Bizdustry if it's purely about posting alone.
There is no hourly posting limit here in buzdustry anymore. The only limit available is that you can only make 50 posts in 24 hours. Which I think is fair because you wouldn't really get limited on the number of posts you can make daily without getting a burnout.

Well it's have just been bizdustry for now I was into some others then but now only bizdustry held up the rest fell and crashed by the way side some were infested by scammers.

These days I am active only on Bizdustry. I try to post every day and make at least $25 in one month. I am also posting on the forum wheel forum but the site does not offer posting job reqularly.

There is no hourly posting limit here in buzdustry anymore. The only limit available is that you can only make 50 posts in 24 hours. Which I think is fair because you wouldn't really get limited on the number of posts you can make daily without getting a burnout.
Are you sure about no hourly posting in Bizdustry? What I read was that only three of your posts in one hour get paid for. And yes, I've posted more than three posts in one hour at some point and only three gets the regular 20 biznotes.

I work on Bizdustry and Noise.Cash. I've been restricted on Bizdustry because of the hourly posting. Noise.Cash also is getting complicated lately as accounts get labelled as spam easily and their are tons of rules to follow. But you can easily make more from Noise.Cash than on Bizdustry if it's purely about posting alone.
Currently I am working on bizdustry and cashtime forum where I earn my daily pay and i am also partially on trendri forum sites too but i am not always frequent there because of my offline activities.

I am thinking to join a few more forums so that I can earn little more from forum posting but my problem is I do not have time. I was on cash time but gave up

They are not much, but i work with forumcoin for a months or so and then stop it do to some personal reasons, then i started to work with bizdustry and then later join CTF some months back, and right now that's the only site I'm working with but I'm thinking of going back to work with forumcoin again this days.

I am sticking only on Bizdustry for now cos of limited time I got for online gig. Bizdustry have priced themselves severally to me that it is the best, that's why I'll stay put.

When it comes to how many forum.websites I work for, I have been working on only bizdustry at the moment. It has a lot that I can concentrate on and still make something out of it

Due to my time and daily schedules, I do not really have enough time to work on many sites that I would have love to. Currently I only work and earned on bizdustry forum.

There are many online forum when one can work and earn some good amount of money from. It's just that some of them are really hard with there policy and they ba members any how just like Beermoney forum that's why I prefer BizDustry to all of them

I do not work but I only post and comment on bizdustry and trendri ,because they are one of the best paying sites for me, they are the most easiest website I have been using to make money.

I think so fast since I was introduced to forums like this I have worked for about 4 forums before settling for this and I think I am in love with this more than others

Since last week, they're many paid to post sites emerging, making it workload now for people and also another avenue to earn more. I have registered through many of them, but few i choose to work on, due to healthwise. I don't want to disturb my health, or overwork my body. I work notably on three mainly for now. Which is bizdustry, trendri and tcpgaming etc.

Can you help us and share those forum sites you work and earn from, currently??
The forum i am currently workf for is buzdustry and i have been working in this platform for some time now.And it was not until recently that i engage with forumcoin and these are the two forum i have been working for.

I currently work on bizdustry and tcpgamming. I saw you in TCP gamming.

Pls may I know about trendri? How does it work?
I have also worked in tcp gaming but i wasnt able to make any withdrawal before the site crashes because the admin remove the cash out from the options , but currently I am working on bizdustry and cashtime forum.

The forum i am currently workf for is buzdustry and i have been working in this platform for some time now.And it was not until recently that i engage with forumcoin and these are the two forum i have been working for.
Okay, I've seen you around FC, that's cool that you're in here and there. Bizdustry is the forum I'm mostly engaged on, with trendri PTP.

I registered on viral trend today, it's a websites that pays users for social media tasks like Instagram liking and commenting, subscribing to youtube. Etc

I registered on viral trend today, it's a websites that pays users for social media tasks like Instagram liking and commenting, subscribing to youtube. Etc
That's nice to hear, I hope their is no registration fee attached to it? How much can one earn in a day doing those social media tasks?

That's nice to hear, I hope their is no registration fee attached to it? How much can one earn in a day doing those social media tasks?
You will have to pay a registration fee, there are two packages, basic which is #500 and the other one #1500, I did the basic plan and I get #3 per like and comment, #6 per YouTube subscribe.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds