Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How many ads do you place on your website?

PenguinManiac

Credits
When dealing with an ad network, one of the factors that influences your revenue the most is, of course, the number of ads (alongside their placement and the number of clicks they receive).
How many do you place on your website? So you spread them all over the page, or do you gather them in some particular portions?

Advertisement Placeholder
1-3 at the most.

Usually one under content and one in sidebar.

Then I sometimes use a third ad in the bottom of the sidebar as well - or mixed into the content.

I try NOT to be annoying with my ads because there's nothing more annoying and skeevy then when you see a site with 900 ads and picture slideshows and you know they are just milking people for money.

Most people hate ads and the easiest way to drive away those who don't already block ads is to display too many ads. This is why I usually have only two ads on my blog. One on the side bar and another at the bottom of the page.

That however doesn't stop me from including a number of affilite links. Those usually go in the blog posts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds