Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How lucrative is Palm oil business your country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrrex

Mythical member
Credits
The daily consumption of palm oil in some countries is relatively high.
Especially in African countries, mostly in Nigeria, Cameroon, ghana where almost every home uses palm oil on a daily basis.

Depending on the season and availability, one can buy and store palm oil till it becomes scare in the market and resell for even up to 50-80% profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes it is profitable. I'm sure most African make use of it , so there is a market for it already.

Palm oil is one of the commodity constantly in high demand in Nigeria. There is never a time it wouldn't be a hot cake in the market and it is consumed at the same rate as rice and garri.

Yes it is a very profitable business. You can buy when it is very cheap and hoard, then, sell when the price goes up. That cycle is as sure as clockwork and many people make lots of profits at that time.

I'm from Nigeria and I can confidently tell you this business is profitable irrespective of the chain you're in the business whether manufacturer, wholesaler or retailer

It is profitable and most people do trade them and earn profit, and some countries also export them to other countries and this would earn them more money.

Palm oil is one of the commodity constantly in high demand in Nigeria. There is never a time it wouldn't be a hot cake in the market and it is consumed at the same rate as rice and garri.
It is one of the most precious commodity in Nigeria and other African countries

This is a very profitable business to do as it is a business that yields great reward. The climate in Nigeria is very good for this business. The soil is also very fertile and we'll nourished as there's almost nothing that you can't plant in Nigeria.

Palm oil business is very lucrative business around here as it has a wide variety of uses and it can also be exported

In my area palm oil production is very high as well as its consumption. Hoarding palm oil is my locality is a waste of time it wouldn’t yield any profit cause it’s production is high

Well...right now palm oil business is not as lucrative as it was before....There are lot of people going into the business and lately most people prefer going for big company palm oil....so if you are a palm oil maker without knowing the right people your oil might not sell for a long time or you just have to sell to bigger company or big market women.

It is a lucrative businessas the cost of getting apalm oil milling machine is expensive. It is a goodbusiness because you'll make huge ROI after a few months. ... During the palm oil season which is between January and May, customers are always available to processes theirpalm kernel seeds

In Nigeria, it highly profitable. You need loyal workers that will be honest in dealing with you. However, your gain depends on the nunber of oil palm tree that you have. Though, the price does fluctuate but you can't lose your capital in this business.

I'm a Nigerian and palm oil business is very lucrative in my country even though it's very tedious and it requires a lot of processes.... in my country it's mainly those that live in rural areas that do the palm oil business because they can easily source the fruits from palm trees around them.... when they sell the oil they make a lot of profit from it which they use to pay their bills

In my country Nigeria, the demand for palm oil is quite high, so palm oil is quite expensive and the supply of the product is not enough for the country, There is still more than enough opportunity to invest in this business and make lots of profits.
This is why I want to go into this business, I want to start in the supply chain of the business, then later upgrade to exportation of the product as the demand for the product in the international market is also very high and it's more lucrative there.

The daily consumption of palm oil in some countries is relatively high.
Especially in African countries, mostly in Nigeria, Cameroon, ghana where almost every home uses palm oil on a daily basis.

Depending on the season and availability, one can buy and store palm oil till it becomes scare in the market and resell for even up to 50-80% profit.
The palm oil business is very lucrative and good in our country and a lot of people do it and they make a lot of money because people like it and buy it, so its business will be great. Doing this business will benefit you. A lot of people in our country do it and they are benefiting from it.

Palm oil business is a very profitable and lucrative business in my location but most people see it as a dirty business. Palm oil production business is a very useful product for almost all meal production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds