Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how lucrative is an egg distribution business?

eLdavis

Captain Junkie
Credits
Most people often mistake poultry farming as the same as distribution of eggs. While most poultry farms also distribute eggs in wholesale to other retailers, there are also does who do not own a poultry farm but they buy eggs in large quantities and then distribute to others. How much would running an egg distribution company or gig cause?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you're breading broilers or cockrels, they will not lay eggs for you to sell as a poultry farmer. It's when you're breeding old layers they will lay enough eggs for you to start egg distribution business. Those who are in the business without having old layers farm get their supplies from those farmers.

I have a business of poultry and fish farming. I don't have any chance of being into egg selling and distribution business because my poultry farm isn't the one for egg production. My poultry farm is in the business of chicken meat production or breeding for my customers. I have never considered egg production poultry business. It seems like there's so much work in it.

I have a business of poultry and fish farming. I don't have any chance of being into egg selling and distribution business because my poultry farm isn't the one for egg production. My poultry farm is in the business of chicken meat production or breeding for my customers. I have never considered egg production poultry business. It seems like there's so much work in it.

If you are running a poultry farm, then you can definitely venture into egg distribution. This is because you have a lot to do with eggs, as many poultry farm owners usually deal in such kind of businesses at a very large scale.

If you are running a poultry farm, then you can definitely venture into egg distribution. This is because you have a lot to do with eggs, as many poultry farm owners usually deal in such kind of businesses at a very large scale.

Well, that's right I can be able to run an egg distribution business in my poultry farming but I would have to change everything about my farm now. I will change my breed of birds and start learning how the birds that lay eggs are taken care of. This is something that I'm not ready for at least not for now. This is why I'm very comfortable with meat production.

If you run a farm that does eggs, well you already have the start of a potential business. But lets be honest there, farmers don't just sell eggs, as that isn't lucrative enough to make most people a good living. Most farms will also collect milk, maybe make cheese, also you got the meat from cows, pigs, etc. Eggs are just a small part of it all.

But if you raise a lot of chickens and other birds, maybe you could make it into a farm that raises all kinds of different birds that produce all kinds of different eggs. But I don't know how easy that'd be to run or how costly it could be, or if it would draw a lot of money.

It's not all poultry farms that can produce eggs in large numbers which you can turn into another side of the poultry business. I don't have a poultry farm but if I would be interested in owning and managing any, it would be turkey farm. Turkey is in high demand in my state. I will make more money from owning a farm of turkey.

There are two things to consider, one, there should be demand in the market, and two, there shouldn't be a lot of supply. If there is a lot of supply you might not be able to sell your eggs, if there is no demand, you might also not be able to sell eggs.

There are two things to consider, one, there should be demand in the market, and two, there shouldn't be a lot of supply. If there is a lot of supply you might not be able to sell your eggs, if there is no demand, you might also not be able to sell eggs.

Another thing that is a very big challenge when it comes to egg distribution or selling business is that you cannot afford not to sell off your eggs as quickly as possible. This is because the longer it stays, the more the eggs are going to rotten inside and that is going to become a complete loss for your business. There is no way to recover from it because you have to dispose the eggs.

It's not all poultry farms that can produce eggs in large numbers which you can turn into another side of the poultry business. I don't have a poultry farm but if I would be interested in owning and managing any, it would be turkey farm. Turkey is in high demand in my state. I will make more money from owning a farm of turkey.

Well, the business of poultry farming is somewhat related to egg distribution. This is because there are many poultry farm owners in here who are also involved in egg distribution business as well and they supply eggs to different kinds of retailers in the local markets.

Well, the business of poultry farming is somewhat related to egg distribution. This is because there are many poultry farm owners in here who are also involved in egg distribution business as well and they supply eggs to different kinds of retailers in the local markets.
Yes, the business of poultry farming is related to egg business. It's through poultry farm eggs are produced. It will only need the poultry farm to be the type where the birds which lays eggs are groomed. I hope you know it's not all chickens that can lay eggs.

If you run a farm that does eggs, well you already have the start of a potential business. But lets be honest there, farmers don't just sell eggs, as that isn't lucrative enough to make most people a good living. Most farms will also collect milk, maybe make cheese, also you got the meat from cows, pigs, etc. Eggs are just a small part of it all.

But if you raise a lot of chickens and other birds, maybe you could make it into a farm that raises all kinds of different birds that produce all kinds of different eggs. But I don't know how easy that'd be to run or how costly it could be, or if it would draw a lot of money.

Pig farming is another aspect of poultry that is even more profitable than the poultry farm of chickens, egg production and distribution. The meat business of piggery is something that is on high demand in my state right now which I have even considered running at one point but because of the mess that it comes with, I am still considering on finding a suitable spot where I am going to do the business.

Yes, the business of poultry farming is related to egg business. It's through poultry farm eggs are produced. It will only need the poultry farm to be the type where the birds which lays eggs are groomed. I hope you know it's not all chickens that can lay eggs.

There are many different kinds of eggs. The suppliers of these eggs are quite different. We have something called "Desi Eggs" in here and it is a kind of egg which is laid by a different species of chicken. They are a bit brownish in colour and they are quite popular as well.

There are many different kinds of eggs. The suppliers of these eggs are quite different. We have something called "Desi Eggs" in here and it is a kind of egg which is laid by a different species of chicken. They are a bit brownish in colour and they are quite popular as well.
I'm aware there are different other kinds of eggs but the one which is popular here is the layers eggs. I've not seen other farms like Guinea fowl farm which breed their eggs. Their eggs are rare.

Most people often mistake poultry farming as the same as distribution of eggs. While most poultry farms also distribute eggs in wholesale to other retailers, there are also does who do not own a poultry farm but they buy eggs in large quantities and then distribute to others. How much would running an egg distribution company or gig cause?

The cost of production has made this particular business not to be as lucrative as expected in my country right now. I can't see anyone that is very happy with starting an egg business unless you are sure that you have the skills that can make you make some profits. However, for one that is not well grounded in the business, you will be frustrated starting one and that shows that it is not lucrative again.

I'm aware there are different other kinds of eggs but the one which is popular here is the layers eggs. I've not seen other farms like Guinea fowl farm which breed their eggs. Their eggs are rare.

In our country, only two kind of eggs are quite popular. One of them is the regular white egg and the other one is a "desi egg". The hen that lays the "desi egg" is mostly a black colour hen and there are many people who like the eggs laid by such kind of hen and there is a huge market of such kind of eggs.

In our country, only two kind of eggs are quite popular. One of them is the regular white egg and the other one is a "desi egg". The hen that lays the "desi egg" is mostly a black colour hen and there are many people who like the eggs laid by such kind of hen and there is a huge market of such kind of eggs.
I would appreciate it if you can find a good picture of the desi eggs and upload for me to see. I might have seen the egg but it would be called another thing in my state. A picture of it will make it easier to identify the egg.

I would appreciate it if you can find a good picture of the desi eggs and upload for me to see. I might have seen the egg but it would be called another thing in my state. A picture of it will make it easier to identify the egg.

I am not sure if I could upload an image in here due to copyright issues. However, you can always search for it on Google. If you type "Desi eggs" in your search box, you will find brownish eggs. Those are what we call "Desi eggs" in here. They have a unique taste and colour. There are many people who like it and they even think that this egg is better than other kind of eggs. However, this may not be truth.

I am not sure if I could upload an image in here due to copyright issues. However, you can always search for it on Google. If you type "Desi eggs" in your search box, you will find brownish eggs. Those are what we call "Desi eggs" in here. They have a unique taste and colour. There are many people who like it and they even think that this egg is better than other kind of eggs. However, this may not be truth.
I've checked it on Google. It's the same eggs we are eating here. It's called brown eggs. I said it before I might know the egg but it's being called another thing in your own state. It's the most common eggs we eat. It's either fried or cooked. I prefer it more fried.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds