Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How long?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
How long have you been a webmaster for?

I've been creating proper websites for a couple of years now- bit embarrassing that I haven't made anything yet but I will get there! :)

Advertisement Placeholder
I misinterpreted the thread title in my head :3

I've been working on and off on websites for a few years, although I still classify myself a noob in most fields.
I know quite a few people who've been doing it for absolutely ages, I've learnt a lot from them.

I've been a webmaster for about 4-5 years now, been on the internet for about 8 years I think...? It's been a while xD

Been working on forums for two years now, started running my own forum around 6 months after I started so I guess I have been a 'webmaster' for 18 months give or take.

Started my first forum 7-8 years ago, first website like... 8 too. Fuck yeah Free Webs!

I bet they all sucked the big one.
I joke, I was very active on all your websites; as you know you wouldn't have succeeded without my input in those early stages. :3

Well to be very honest, I have been a webmaster for 1 n half years. I am getting experience in this field.

I still don't have that much experience...I'm a webmaster since Februaru 2011.
Well, experience will be handy but if you tend to read a lot of stuffs and try out them, you will have more experience compared to lots of other webmaster who have been in this for long time. Reading and trying out is all it takes!

I bet they all sucked the big one.
I joke, I was very active on all your websites; as you know you wouldn't have succeeded without my input in those early stages. :3
The early ones sucked, then after that 90% of the thousands of forums I made got at least above the 100 member mark. If I would have stuck to one forum and let it grow, it would be giant as hell right now.

Two years ago, when I was 12. I still recall me fiddling with Webs, Google Sites, and 000webhost.

--Sent from Tapatalk

I'm a relative newbie to webmastering only had about a year's experience. Got a site off and running and decided I wanted to get into this kind of thing so i did and so here I am!

I have been a webmaster for a good 3 years now, I've met alot of awesome people in my time who become good friends. I was alot younger when I started but we all start somewhere and I would like to say I have improved in starting a forum since then. I will hopefully get to do that again at some point. :)

I have been a webmaster for a good 3 years now, I've met alot of awesome people in my time who become good friends. I was alot younger when I started but we all start somewhere and I would like to say I have improved in starting a forum since then. I will hopefully get to do that again at some point. :smile:

Have you ever actually ran a forum buddy? Just I've never seen anything from you and I think you'd be a good forum administrator!

Have you ever actually ran a forum buddy? Just I've never seen anything from you and I think you'd be a good forum administrator!

Aww, cheers buddy and I have but not for a long time. It must be at least a year since I've had my own forum. My most successful one was around 2 years ago though, I won FOTM on FP in 2010. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds