Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long term investors can maximise on money market?

Long term investments are sometimes not worth it as you end up disappointed when your expectations did not come to pass properly.

Advertisement Placeholder
Money market funds are considered as the best option for long term investors because of the guarantee interest and the low initial and additional investment. A money market funds is an investment vehicle that collect money from several investors and put it in money earning instrument. What are your take about this?
This is a good idea to make money with small investments and through crowdfunding. However the people who are driving these fund needs to be very good at it and I would just wait for long years to get the returns maximized. Any guarantee is not a true guarantee unless given by Government, so I don't consider that part.

Money markets are not for those with little money or the people who are not financially strong. Money market is basically for big investors who can hold onto their investments for a very long time.
Yeah because this kind of thing need patience but if you can still get people with little little money that can trust enough to wait it can still work.

Real estate professionals and builders can work together in harmony, because they have the same goals: sell more houses and get more referrals.
In my country the real estate agent and Judas always work hand in hand because they need each other to survive as real estate cannot do without the builders and the dude that cannot do without the real estate agents so they have no other choice but to work together.

Which money market instrument do they use to generate profit? And has there been any case of disrupt in the money market, this is because, an investor needs to capitalise on this factors before investing.

I think the money market comprises of the central bank and you could invest for long ,if you really want to make more money from the money market ,the market could be risky ,but its worth it

I have never been into money market investments but I believe that crypto investments can be profitable and long-term crypto investments can also be a better option.

Sure, the longer the investors stays in the longer you have the opportunity of re-investing his deposits to make more money. Just like the banking sectors, they will always be happy when you keep your money with them longer. That way they get to re-invest or loan it out, which will earn them more money that they will give back to you a portion as interest. Same applies to long-term investors.
The benefit in money market which in its form can take the nature of mutual funding and there will be a some interest to be coming to the investors over time,the longer the funds the better for the investors in terms of returns.

I think the best way to make money is by investing in long term investment, because I believe that money market are not for those with little money it is those who are financially strong.

Money market funds often pay a monthly dividend, but some alternatives exist.
Money market funds are a popular and useful cash management tool in the right
To my own opinion, a short term investment is any asset you hold for one year or less.A long term investment is any asset you hold for more than one year. Most investors hold long term investments for several years as part of an overall strategy for their portfolio,

Last edited:
Real estate professionals and builders can work together in harmony, because they have the same goals: sell more houses and get more referrals.
Seriously, I have good reasons to believe that the real estate sector is one of the most profit and sector that anyone can actually invest money without the fear of having their investments get into a backlash.

Money market funds are a way that investors can grow their funds and is what I'll encourage and advise people who're looking to grow wealth in the long term.

Things like this are usually risky, so it would be difficult to get people who would invest with you on this kind of initiative. There are so many people who have bad intensts and you can't trust them.
Investments carry a lot of risk which is why an investor is always advised to make sure that he or she have researched very well on any company that he or she wants to invest in otherwise it is not going to end well.

It can be very hard to aim long-term and still lose money in any market on any investment vehicles. Sometimes are usually in at two years duration to see the amount of profit I can make within that time frame. A friend of mine invest in Bitcoin for five years long term.

It's becoming common knowledge now that traders of this money market a
Which are mostly government body take out funds to go into forex market which is why individuals should wise up too and find a way money is coming through.

Although,the money market is a good investment platform also used by the government too to increase or decrease money in circulation but there are more profitable platforms than money market, a good example is real estate.
A friend of mine is currently investing heavily in the morning market and the he actually understand how the market works which helps me to make his money without suffering so many losses.

Real estate agents and real estate investors work together hand-in-hand in order for them to make money, this group of people cannot do without each other
I also believe real estate agent , real estate investors and real estate owners normally works hand in hand to make enough money for themselves in the real estate business,

I've heard of mutual funds. Is it the same as money market,? If it is like that, it will be an excellent investment tool for those with low risk tolerance. But the interest is really low in most cases.
One of my biggest challenges of long term investment is that there are high chances of losing your money if the investment doesn't go well which is why I prefer short term investment.

Long term investors, especially in cryptocurrencies really have got little or nothing to lose at all as they are always focused on the future and not bothered about little dips.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds