Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long should your emails be?

I don't think, in using an email address, there is any specific period of duration which is expected to last for that time. But I believe, as long as it's needed it should always be in used and active.

Advertisement Placeholder
When doing email marketing, an email should be straight forward and accessable not an email that the password is being misplaced or has an error.

For me, the ideal length is two to two and a half scrolls down my mouse wheel. This means they should be short and compact but still have enough information on them to get people to interact with the links. If they are too short, people can lose interest, same if they are too long.

When it comes to email marketing, how long should the email itself be? I imagine a short and to the point email is the route to take, mainly because it is something quick and accessible for the audience to read. As well, add graphics, but not too much. I think a short email is best. But what about you?
Well, you should keep your emails as short as possible without derailing the meaning. This means, you should use very simple words, and ensure you portray your message in the simplest way possible for a 6th grade to understand. I use Grammarly to keep my writing simple and clear.

I agree. I prefer short but concise marketing emails because I personally find it boring and unnecessary to read long emails because it could be straightforward yet interesting at the same time so adding graphics and/or images are quite helpful too.
When it comes to email marketing, how long should the email itself be? I imagine a short and to the point email is the route to take, mainly because it is something quick and accessible for the audience to read. As well, add graphics, but not too much. I think a short email is best. But what about you?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds