Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long does it take you to get ready for work?

When I wouldn't have to go to my office space for work and I'm meant to work at home all day, I don't even need to get ready for anything. I can wake up and start working right from my bed as long as I can access my smartphone. I can't use my laptop when I'm in bed, so it's always going to be my smartphone.

Advertisement Placeholder
When I wouldn't have to go to my office space for work and I'm meant to work at home all day, I don't even need to get ready for anything. I can wake up and start working right from my bed as long as I can access my smartphone. I can't use my laptop when I'm in bed, so it's always going to be my smartphone.

Smartphone is making many people suffer from sleep deprivation and this is a very bad thing. The fact remains that there are many people who work late at night and they even spend sleepless nights. This is also one of the main reasons why they may not have enough time when it comes to getting ready for work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds