Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long does it take you to commute to work?

It is most times necessary to stay close to your workplace. It has so much advantages. One of such is that the rate of transportation fares are reduced and you could be able to get to your office environment on time as well..

It is going to be a very serious mistake for you to be living very far from where you are working because the only thing it's going to result to would be paying so much money on transportation fee which is going to impact negatively on how much you are going to be able to have left after your salary have been paid and the transportation fees removed.

Advertisement Placeholder
How long would you say it takes you to commute to your daily job? Maybe it's not an online job and you have to commute. How long does it take to get from your home to work? Is it a long period of time? Or do you live close enough?

I work online, but when I did commute to work, It would only take me about a 10-15 min drive to get to my call center job at the time.
Where I work is very far from where I live, it takes not less than 30minutes to get there in a taxi. It's not a place one can trek to as it is very far. The money spent on t-fare is not funny.
Where I work is very far from where I live, it takes not less than 30minutes to get there in a taxi. It's not a place one can trek to as it is very far. The money spent on t-fare is not funny.

If you're only working from home, you don't have any business with transportation needed to go to work since you don't leave your house to work. It's among the advantages of working from home. There won't be anything like paying for transportation cost every day.

Well, I do not need to leave my home at all. However, despite this, I can feel that fuel costs are taking away a huge chunk of my income. this is because I live in a country where they import fuel and it is incredibly expensive. There is no way a person could use a vehicle until or unless he or she earns a lot.

If there's too much traffic, it may take me up to 30 to 45 minutes before I would get to the office but if the road is free, it won't take more than 15 minutes or 20 minutes for me to reach the office and get my work spot ready for the day's work.

Whenever there's no traffic on the road, it takes me 15 minutes to 20 minutes for me to be in the office. If and when there's too much traffic, I would be on the road for 30 minutes to 45 minutes before I would get to the office. There are days when traffic is much and I leave home very early such days.

I work from home so I do not have to commute to work each day which I am very thankful for. My kids have to get public transport to school when they are in school and not on a break and it can be crazily busy in the morning around 8 - 9 am which is not something I would enjoy having to deal with each day if I had to work away from home.

Working from home is something that a lot of people will be wishing for especially those that don't like the rush that comes with going to work every morning. At least, you get to have a good sleep in the morning, if you want before starting your work at home in the morning.

I stay just 1 KM away from the office building so it just takes me 15mins of walk to go and 15mins of walk to come back. It's really helpful in keeping myself fit as well hehe.

That's very good. When I'm living so close to my office, I wouldn't use any transportation as well. 15 minutes walk is very good to get under my belt every morning that I'm going to work. You might get over 2000 steps every morning depending on how long you stretch your step.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds