Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long does it take you to get ready for work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How long would you say it takes you to get ready for work? Whether you go to work in the morning, afternoon, or nighttime, how long does it usually take you to get situated? For me it's usually in the morning, but there are some days where I get a later start. But when I get ready to work, it doesn't take me long. It's more of a matter of forcing myself to work sometimes lol.

Advertisement Placeholder
I work from home and my jobs do not require me to video conference, or even make verbal communication. Therefore, I don't have to get ready for work. I can start working right after I wake up in the morning. I sometimes work in pajamas.

I work from home and my jobs do not require me to video conference, or even make verbal communication. Therefore, I don't have to get ready for work. I can start working right after I wake up in the morning. I sometimes work in pajamas.
Same with me I can start working Immediately I wake up since I work from home and I think the work am doing now offline is just a temporary job am planning to quite veey soon so I can focus fully with my online work so I don't have set time to wort

My bathing or showering takes only 5 minutes. I don't waste time in there because I take my bath before going to bed every night. 20 minutes maximum give or take is more than enough for me to prepare for work.

I like working either in the morning or late at night and this is because I can concentrate best only if the weather condition is calm and favourable. It doesn't take long to get started for the day as I work from home.

I do not work for anyone right now so I do not have to schedule time I have to wake up to prepare for my job. I could wake up anytime in the morning. I just refresh and get started..

My bathing or showering takes only 5 minutes. I don't waste time in there because I take my bath before going to bed every night. 20 minutes maximum give or take is more than enough for me to prepare for work.

Well, I usually spend a lots of time taking shower. i spend at least 15 minutes taking cold shower because cold shower are great for health. In order to get benefits of cold shower you must get a shower for at least a few minutes, I guess. This is why it takes a bit longer for me to get prepared. Other than that, I do not take much time to get prepared.

Well, I usually spend a lots of time taking shower. i spend at least 15 minutes taking cold shower because cold shower are great for health. In order to get benefits of cold shower you must get a shower for at least a few minutes, I guess. This is why it takes a bit longer for me to get prepared. Other than that, I do not take much time to get prepared.
It's bathing I've seen take me more than 5 minutes as I would soak in the bathtub for 5 minutes before I begin to bath and scrub all over my body. I don't take cold bath, my body don't adapt to it. It's warm bath I take all the time. It's good for my body.

I do not take much time to get dressed for work. I could take a maximum of 10-15 minutes to get dressed for work. I usually wake up earlier to take bath and other necessary things for myself..

How long would you say it takes you to get ready for work? Whether you go to work in the morning, afternoon, or nighttime, how long does it usually take you to get situated? For me it's usually in the morning, but there are some days where I get a later start. But when I get ready to work, it doesn't take me long. It's more of a matter of forcing myself to work sometimes lol.
It doesn't take me time to get ready, in less than 30 minutes I am done. I also start getting ready on time so as to meet up with the time. I always get to my work place before the resumption time.
It doesn't take me time to get ready, in less than 30 minutes I am done. I also start getting ready on time so as to meet up with the time. I always get to my work place before the resumption time.

It's bathing I've seen take me more than 5 minutes as I would soak in the bathtub for 5 minutes before I begin to bath and scrub all over my body. I don't take cold bath, my body don't adapt to it. It's warm bath I take all the time. It's good for my body.

Well, in many cases, warm water may not be available all the time. In that case, you may need to use an electric water heaters. They may take some time in order to heat up the water. In that case, it may take more time to get prepared. This is why many people may not have enough time and they take a cold shower.

Well, in many cases, warm water may not be available all the time. In that case, you may need to use an electric water heaters. They may take some time in order to heat up the water. In that case, it may take more time to get prepared. This is why many people may not have enough time and they take a cold shower.
I have a water heater in my bathroom and I have an electric kettle. They can boil water for my bath very fast. If I don't have electricity to heat the water, I will use my gas cooker to boil enough for me to bath with.

I have a water heater in my bathroom and I have an electric kettle. They can boil water for my bath very fast. If I don't have electricity to heat the water, I will use my gas cooker to boil enough for me to bath with.

Well, there are many people in here who do not have an electric water heater. They usually use utensils in order to heat the water. This may also take some time and this is why certain people may get late when it comes to getting ready for work.

Well, there are many people in here who do not have an electric water heater. They usually use utensils in order to heat the water. This may also take some time and this is why certain people may get late when it comes to getting ready for work.
I use my kitchen stainless kettle to heat water too whenever my electricity is out. It doesn't take more than 5 minutes to use my cooking table gas to boil the water and get ready for work.

I have set-up my mind in a way that I should always prepare fast for work. It doesn't matter whatever that I am doing at home. Once it comes to getting ready for work, I try to be as fast as I could. Being at work early is a sure way to prove to the managers that you are doing your best to see the company grow.

I have set-up my mind in a way that I should always prepare fast for work. It doesn't matter whatever that I am doing at home. Once it comes to getting ready for work, I try to be as fast as I could. Being at work early is a sure way to prove to the managers that you are doing your best to see the company grow.

Personally, I hate lazing around whenever I'm getting ready for work. This is why I don't waste time at it. I'm not a woman that have so many things to do when I'm preparing for work. It's not like I have to do make up every morning before leaving for work. How ladies are able to do this amazes me every day.

I work from home now and normally, it takes me approximately an hour and thirty minutes to get stuff done and focus on my computer. When you work from home, it is easy to just blend work and taking care of the house when you aren't that careful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds