Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long do you want to work in a day vs how long you actually do?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to your work, how long do you want to work in a day vs how long you actually want to work? I tend to work around 5-6 hours a day, but I wish to work less, as anyone would I'm sure. I want to get a set hours in a day, because I do need to work and working less isn't going to get you very far. But if I could work less and get paid the same, I'd do it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I work for 6-7 hours. But I always wish I could work for less hours. It ain't easy to meet up your target everyday. And when I see that my targets are not met, I would push myself to do more.

I work 10-12 hours a day, I do not think I can work longer than this. I always make sure to work 10-12 hours in a day, however, I cannot maintain this work schedule during the weekends and holidays

On workdays, Monday to Thursday, I work for 6 to 8 hours, but I wish I can work for just 4 hours a day. And On week ends Friday to Sunday, I work only 4 hours a day. But, if I decrease my working hours it would affect my income also.

These days, I work for less than 5 hours a day. I have to take care of my sister's daughters and it has really eaten into time I have available for work. I wish I can be doing up to 8 hours a day.

These days, I work for less than 5 hours a day. I have to take care of my sister's daughters and it has really eaten into time I have available for work. I wish I can be doing up to 8 hours a day.

Well, I also need to adjust my working hours. I prefer to work for straight 8 hours without taking a break. However, this may not be possible due to bad health conditions.

Well, I also need to adjust my working hours. I prefer to work for straight 8 hours without taking a break. However, this may not be possible due to bad health conditions.
It is terrible when health conditions deter you from working as much as you would wish to. Mine is even worse when I am sick. I won't even lift a morsel talk more of working when I am sick. We all have to be healthy to keep on working optimally.

It is always very important to put your health into consideration when it comes to doing any kind of work because your health comes first. If you drop dead for whoever that you are working for, he will always replace you immediately with another person.

When it comes to your work, how long do you want to work in a day vs how long you actually want to work? I tend to work around 5-6 hours a day, but I wish to work less, as anyone would I'm sure. I want to get a set hours in a day, because I do need to work and working less isn't going to get you very far. But if I could work less and get paid the same, I'd do it.
Well I believe if you have a good plan you can achieve whatever you want, working online is not easy it takes a hard working an a deciplined individual to do that.

Using the rate at which I work here on bizdustry to explain , I normally do work for around four to five hours daily before here on bizdustry but nowadays , my working hour has reduces to around two to three hours because of my offline work activities.

I always want to work for 6 hours in a day but I think I do not work up to that before I get to my daily limit in all my platforms and I think I'm being able to manage my time

I work about two to three hours a day but most times, i wish can work for an hour or even thirty seconds and earn a good amount of money. I hope this really happens soon.

I work 8 hours but if we include the travel time and the preparation, it will take 10 hours. It's too long. I wish I could only work 5 hours at home daily.

Well I believe if you have a good plan you can achieve whatever you want, working online is not easy it takes a hard working an a deciplined individual to do that.

Without having self-discipline when you are working online as a freelancer at home, you are always going to be distracted with a lot of things that is going on in your home which will leave most of the job that you're supposed to work and complete on time not completed and it's going to affect your working efficiency.

Unfortunately a lot of people want to work less hours and make more money but it is not exactly how things work in our world today because you would definitely need to work more hours in order for you to make more money. I work at least 8 to 10 hours every day except on Sundays.

Working for less amount of time does not necessarily mean earning less money. It all depends on what pay rates you are receiving. A person working a certain job may be paid less or more depending on the per hour rate. On the other hand, there are many people who work for shorter amount of time, but they receive a high amount of pay rates.

I really intend to work for not less than ten hours on a daily basis online especially now that things are begining to be extremely costly but then, I find myself working for less hours than I originally intended.

I really intend to work for not less than ten hours on a daily basis online especially now that things are begining to be extremely costly but then, I find myself working for less hours than I originally intended.

I am myself quite workaholic. There was a time when I used to work so much that I used to feel pain in my body due to working in an excessive manner. However, the fact remains that I also take rest sometimes. However, when I do not work at all, I start feeling guilty about it.

I am myself quite workaholic. There was a time when I used to work so much that I used to feel pain in my body due to working in an excessive manner. However, the fact remains that I also take rest sometimes. However, when I do not work at all, I start feeling guilty about it.
You're right about that. When I'm not working, I too usually feel guilty and that's because it would feel like I'm relaxing when I should be making more money. But then, I guess my health would always be my priority.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds