Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long do you want to work in a day vs how long you actually do?

My ideal work day would be around 6 - 8 hours but that never ends up being the case a lot of the time. instead, I end up working anything from 6 - 12 hours and sometimes more than that in a day depending on what I have to do that day and how fast I get through the tasks.

I am hoping to get to 6 - 8 hours so that I have more time for other things but right now, I am having to work towards that.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working for less amount of time does not necessarily mean earning less money. It all depends on what pay rates you are receiving. A person working a certain job may be paid less or more depending on the per hour rate. On the other hand, there are many people who work for shorter amount of time, but they receive a high amount of pay rates.

Well, the actual reality is that most most jobs doesn't pay you high per hour. If you happen to get any job that's paying you from $14 to $20 per hour today, you're in big luck because most jobs pay you around $10 or even $11 after taking out taxes. Isn't that why having your own business is always to be better.

Well, the actual reality is that most most jobs doesn't pay you high per hour. If you happen to get any job that's paying you from $14 to $20 per hour today, you're in big luck because most jobs pay you around $10 or even $11 after taking out taxes. Isn't that why having your own business is always to be better.

Earning $14 per hour is no longer a big deal. In fact, this is a pretty low wage in many places, especially if you live in places where inflation is quite high. Under such kind of circumstances, many people may need to work a lot in order to make more money. This is why they end up working more than they actually need to do so.

I work about two to three hours a day but most times, i wish can work for an hour or even thirty seconds and earn a good amount of money. I hope this really happens soon.
How much are you going to earn from working only 3 hours in a day? I know it's an exaggeration saying if it's possible for you to work 30 seconds and earn a good amount money. There are people who don't want to work but they want to be paid.

I'm working only 7 hours every day of the week except for Saturdays. I feel like I'm working too much but seeing some people who are working 12 hours every day, I simply have to accept the hours which I'm working on good faith.

I think that working for seven hours is a fine amount of time. The fact remains that there are many individuals who have a fixed time limited when it comes to working online. Many people create a schedule. However, they are not able to follow it strictly.

I think that working for seven hours is a fine amount of time. The fact remains that there are many individuals who have a fixed time limited when it comes to working online. Many people create a schedule. However, they are not able to follow it strictly.
Companies decides how long they expect all their employees to work every day. If they've given a number of hours expected to deliver by each worker, if you fail to do it, they may be forced to hire another person to replace you.

Earning $14 per hour is no longer a big deal. In fact, this is a pretty low wage in many places, especially if you live in places where inflation is quite high. Under such kind of circumstances, many people may need to work a lot in order to make more money. This is why they end up working more than they actually need to do so.

The average pay by the hour in UK is £16 while on USA it's $31. There are some countries that pays higher by the hour while some pay lower. Although, it doesn't mean that it's in every job in USA or UK that you're going to be paid $31 and £16 respectively. Some companies in USA doesn't pay up to $15 per hour.

The average pay by the hour in UK is £16 while on USA it's $31. There are some countries that pays higher by the hour while some pay lower. Although, it doesn't mean that it's in every job in USA or UK that you're going to be paid $31 and £16 respectively. Some companies in USA doesn't pay up to $15 per hour.

In my country, we do not receive payments on hourly basis. This is why it is very important to consider this fact before you apply for a job. You may need to make sure if the job is worth it or not. The fact of the matter remains that it may be really hard for many people to survive if their income is just too low.

In my country, we do not receive payments on hourly basis. This is why it is very important to consider this fact before you apply for a job. You may need to make sure if the job is worth it or not. The fact of the matter remains that it may be really hard for many people to survive if their income is just too low.

It is very unfortunate that there are some companies in different countries that have not really adopted paying their workers by the hour. This is something that is so painful because those workers are actually supposed to be getting paid better when they are receiving their payments by the hour but those company always prepared to pay mostly on monthly basis.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds