Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How is your house laid out?

Credits
When you walk into the front door there's my bedroom on the right, when you walk up the hallway there's the kitchen and dining room and the living room to the left of the dining room and my mother's bedroom on the right, when you walk down the other hallway there's my brother's bedroom then my father's bedroom on the right and the bathroom of the left. My mom and I have a bathroom attached to our room. That's basically the jest of how our home is laid out.

Advertisement Placeholder
when you walk into my house to the right is the garage door, to the left is my office, first living room and dinning room than you into the kitchen.

When you turn the right you will come to the first master bedroom, than second bedroom and than third bedroom and than Bathroom and toliet at the end. If you head back to the front door and head straight instead of left you will go upstairs to our main living room and second office as well as two balconies overlooking the ocean and beach!

I live in a 2-story center hall colonial house that has 4 bedrooms, 3 + car garage, finished basement and the eat-in kitchen and family room are open concept. I hate having a big house and can't wait to downsize once my husband retires.
Was it only me but writing your discription for your house was extremely difficult lol

When you first walk into the front door, you enter our living room. The living room has a couch to the right, the tv in the corner of the room and two recliners that belong to my inlaws. If you walk to the left, it leads to three rooms and a bathroom to the right. The two rooms that are in the left hand corner of the hall are the guest bedroom and my father in law's office. The room that is at the end of the hall is my in laws room, the master bedroom. They have a bathroom in there as well. Going back to the living room, if you were to continue walking forward you will enter our kitchen and the kitchen has a island in the middle of the room with the fridge not too far to the kitchen table. If you go to the right of the kitchen, are the steps to the basement where my spouse and I live. We've got a huge living area, that has two unfinished rooms and a bathroom in between the two. The bathroom was unfinished when we moved in last year, but that was the very first thing we finished in the basement. Whenever we get more money, we plan on finishing the room to the left of my computer desk and that will eventually become my bedroom.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds