Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How important is a payment proof?

Payment proof actually boost the moral of others working in a site and those that are yet to joined, despite that some screenshots can be photoshopped when a site is real you can have numerous.payment proof.

Advertisement Placeholder
Payment proof actually boost the moral of others working in a site and those that are yet to joined, despite that some screenshots can be photoshopped when a site is real you can have numerous.payment proof.

Many websites would not issue a payment until or unless a member uploads the payment proof of the payment he or she received previously. I do not think a payment proof is neccessary once a website establishes itself as a legitimate website on the internet.

Many websites would not issue a payment until or unless a member uploads the payment proof of the payment he or she received previously. I do not think a payment proof is neccessary once a website establishes itself as a legitimate website on the internet.
Payment proofs are necessary because it helped in ranking of sites also. I wouldn't know if you have come across task that bizdustry demand we upload payment proof on foxyrating site.

Payment proof is important because it can cleared any doubt about anything you will concerning any site or platform you tell people about.

Yeah , so it still remains the problem for most of us , so instead of relying on payment proofs , we have to look into other factors like reviews in trustpilot and other forums to judge any site before investing.
Trustpilot is no longer trusted I see many on Picoworkers Rapidworkers Microworkers asking for Trustpilot fake review for money may the still trusted place is forums because admin cannot use money to falsify results.

payment proof can be faked, furthermore, some sites pay in the beginning in a hope to catch a lot of users therefore, they pay and ask the members to post payment proof.

Yes but like you said most people just tell lies about their payment, besides putting up a proof of payment not only encourage others to join in on the business,but it also encourages others to work harder so they in turn will be paid.

I usually try to put one up when I get paid from a site mainly because although most people are honest about what they have earned, some people make outrageous claims about what they make on a site. Are you more likely to try a site if you see a payment proof?
Payment proof is just one of the criteria i would use. There are many other things you will have to check. For example, you must look at the general reputation of the site, and how it is ranked or reviewed by others. Also, you must consider how long the site has been around and whether there are more satisfied clients.

This is also the same way I am as I have made up my mind never to join any website that claims to be paying it members without payment proof from people that I know or I am in contact with because I know that most of this website can be making people to be working without payment.
There are some websites that actually pay people to post some fake promotional reviews about them being legit with fake Payment proofs.

A payment proof is very important because it is the only document that will serve to function as that which will show that a business have taken place between persons

Payment proof is important because it will help in the motivation aspect for people who will not get motivated into doing or taking any action in anything unless they see a payment proof of what is been advertised

Whenever you told people about any kind of investment there will surely doubt you but when there is a payment proof then all of the doubt will be cleared.

Carrying out transactions online is risky business because you're probably dealing with someone you've not met before and human beings can be really funny so proof of payment is important and also someone could sell stolen goods for you the proof of payment is your way out

I never join a site just because I saw the payment proof. The payment proof does not guarantee that the site will continue to pay for a long time because it might stop paying

There are countless scam websites these days and that is one of the reasons payment proof is necessary before people believe in a platform.

payment proof can build trust on the site but it is not enough because a lot of people already know that payment proof can be faked and the site that is paying can stop paying in the future.

I usually try to put one up when I get paid from a site mainly because although most people are honest about what they have earned, some people make outrageous claims about what they make on a site. Are you more likely to try a site if you see a payment proof?
To be very honest payment proof is just away of making people pick interest in what you are doing that is why some person have to come up with large amount money to Convince you that you can make money from the platform

Due to the rising number of Internet scammers and fraudsters proof is needed for most online transactions. payment proof serves as an evidence that the funds has been sent and the service should be delivered in due time. Therefore I will say that payment truth is very very important in today's online world I know some people still edit it.

Payment proof might not seem important at the moment but it definitely would be in the future. It is very necessary in a business transaction because anything can happen in the near future.

Well people normally says seen is believing so proof will show that the site is a legit one
It will pay off Money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds