Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How good does your workplace smell?

Credits
I believe that just sweeping and cleaning one's workplace isn't good enough to give it the perfect feel of smell when someone or any customer walks in. It's the reason why I'm a good fan of having a lot of good scent diffuser placed at strategic points in the office. One of our customer applauded how good the office smelling when she came in for business.

Do you use airfresher/perfume diffuser at your workplace?

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe that just sweeping and cleaning one's workplace isn't good enough to give it the perfect feel of smell when someone or any customer walks in. It's the reason why I'm a good fan of having a lot of good scent diffuser placed at strategic points in the office. One of our customer applauded how good the office smelling when she came in for business.

I used to work in a place that looked like an office. So, they just smelled like any other office. They never had any kind of air-fresheners. They had a hall where people used to work. I think that installing air-fresheners is a good thing. However, I am really allergic to certain fragrances.

I work from home, so it's a mix of good and bad haha. I usually smoke at home, so it smells like a mix of smoke and air fresher. Other than that, my home doesn't smell that bad. But could smell better. :D

I work from home, so it's a mix of good and bad haha. I usually smoke at home, so it smells like a mix of smoke and air fresher. Other than that, my home doesn't smell that bad. But could smell better. :D

You have to give up smoking. It's not good for your health. I know that if your already addicted, it's going to be very difficult for you to quit smoking easily but there's no harm in trying to beat it. Personally, I don't do well with the smell of cigarettes. I gag on it.

I also work from home and I do not smoke at all. However, my room remains very hot. This is because my room remains closed for along time and there is no system of air ventilation. This makes my room really hot all the time.

Our company employed two different cleaners who work 3 days and 2 days differently throughout the weekdays. They are very good in their cleaning job which they take care of every day. Our entire office smell so good every day.

I used to work in a place that looked like an office. So, they just smelled like any other office. They never had any kind of air-fresheners. They had a hall where people used to work. I think that installing air-fresheners is a good thing. However, I am really allergic to certain fragrances.

You are most likely going to be allergic to other kind of perfumes especially the ones that are too harsh since you are allergic to certain kind of fragrances that are used in making air freshener.

There are automatic dispensing air freshener now which are kept high in an elevated points. It will work well for you as the fragrance won't be too much when it comes down to your post from where it came from.

When I was working as a sales manager at a store, my workplace smelled of tires (we sold tires). When I was running a dairy business, my workplace smelled of dung and urine (I had animals around). Currently, I work from home and I have some plants in the room and it smells good.

I'm working from home and I don't think there's actually a particular way my work room smell. Although I keep things in the best order I can but I'm really not so used to using air freshener always.

You have to give up smoking. It's not good for your health. I know that if your already addicted, it's going to be very difficult for you to quit smoking easily but there's no harm in trying to beat it. Personally, I don't do well with the smell of cigarettes. I gag on it.
Working environment should not only be clean but smell very well. There are air freshener that one could place at strategic places in the office. Most times many of them are not very expressive to purchase. It tells good about your office...

You are most likely going to be allergic to other kind of perfumes especially the ones that are too harsh since you are allergic to certain kind of fragrances that are used in making air freshener.

There are automatic dispensing air freshener now which are kept high in an elevated points. It will work well for you as the fragrance won't be too much when it comes down to your post from where it came from.

Well, I am not allergic to all kinds of fragrances. I am not allergic to air fresheners that contain the fragrance of fruits. I am also not allergic to certain other fragrances that are used to make Itar. Itar is a local fragrance and I think that such kind of fragrances could make the workplace smell much better.

When I was working as a sales manager at a store, my workplace smelled of tires (we sold tires). When I was running a dairy business, my workplace smelled of dung and urine (I had animals around). Currently, I work from home and I have some plants in the room and it smells good.

This is exactly what I deal with today in my business of poultry and fish farming. No matter how much I try to keep the farm neat, it's always smelling of chicken poops. As for my fishes, if you don't change their water frequently, it smells so bad.

We make use of air freshener at my workplace. The person cleaning the office is the one in charge of ensuring that the place is always clean and nice. I am of the opinion that every office should smell nice and this is because when customers come around, they can be able to feel relaxed and comfortable being in the office.

We make use of air freshener at my workplace. The person cleaning the office is the one in charge of ensuring that the place is always clean and nice. I am of the opinion that every office should smell nice and this is because when customers come around, they can be able to feel relaxed and comfortable being in the office.

Bad odour isn't something that good at all. Personally, it makes me so uncomfortable. I can't breath well in this kind of situation and I believe that's going to be the same thing with how other customers will feel when an office space isn't smelling good. Getting an air fresher isn't too expensive and that's why I use all the time.

AT my workplace, the smell is not very pleasant because many men do physical work, so the smell is close to the smell of sweat, although we often ventilate the room and use air fresheners

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds