Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How excited are you about your job?

Advertisement Placeholder
Whenever I did work I didn't care for or like it. I only put up with it as I had an excuse to only go half days in high school. I got my first job with help from them, so was not gonna mess it up.

I loved my Job; For over 30 years I had my own Construction/Building company
loved every moment, in the early days worked 7 days a week often sunrise to sunset;
Like all good things came to an end; still miss it all today.

My job is alright, I like the department I work in more than my previous departments. I feel like I can work at my own pace more than I could in the past. I enjoy working on parts and I get to take a step away from the machine to help people print off tags so I’m not just stuck doing the same thing over and over again in one spot.

My job is alright, I like the department I work in more than my previous departments. I feel like I can work at my own pace more than I could in the past. I enjoy working on parts and I get to take a step away from the machine to help people print off tags so I’m not just stuck doing the same thing over and over again in one spot.
warehouse work seems fun, but working 10-12 hour shifts seems brutal.

Excited about it? No. But I am happy that I have job, a home, and things that I love. A lot of people have none of the things I have. To the really poor and homeless, people like us who have that stability live like kings.

Honestly you get used to it a bit after a while. Plus, you get three days off of work instead of just two. :) There are some buildings at my work that work five days a week, so they only work eight hour shifts.
Ah yeah, I am sure you do. It just seems like a long time.

Excited about it? No. But I am happy that I have job, a home, and things that I love. A lot of people have none of the things I have. To the really poor and homeless, people like us who have that stability live like kings.
I get you. Was never excited about work either.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds