Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How effective is affiliate marketing with email?

It is a common thing now that most affiliate marketing is done through social media. But I still believe doing affiliate marketing with mails is still very much effective. Let me know your opinion on affiliate marketing with Email.

Personally, I believe that it's something that you simply can't just overlook when you're trying to market your affiliate marketing link. There are some people whom you can reach through email.

Advertisement Placeholder
According to McKinsey study, emails are 40 times more effective at acquiring new customers for business tha n social media platforms like Facebook and twitter. Effective marketing is the best way to enter affiliate marketing.

Although email marketing is often overshadowed with social media marketing, it's actually one of the most effective marketing channels around

Affiliate marketing is expected to expand in popularity and provide cash for those who can take advantage of it. Affiliate marketing is one of the most successful methods to make money online, build brand recognition, and drive sales.

Email Marketing is still one of the best way to promote affiliate products online. The reason is that why I don't usually make a buying decision the first time they come in contact with the product. So you need to follow up on them consistently and this can be done through email Marketing.

It is very very effective in the sense that in marketing online, people rarely tend to buy the first time they come across any product.
It then becomes important to follow up and then get them to purchase.

Marketing affiliate is one of the fastest growing industry in the world. There are so many ways to promote your link and products but I don't really understand how effective is email. It is kinda confusing but I think it will work

If we checked the statistics of business people who uses mail then we will discover the about 20% do not use email,so that means email is not the best way for affiliate marketing

It is very very effective in the sense that in marketing online, people rarely tend to buy the first time they come across any product.
It then becomes important to follow up and then get them to purchase.
I do not think this method is as effective as when it first started. If I may ask when was the last time you actually took to to go through your email? To check every single mail that comes in both the spam section? Am guessing you rarely do that or even if you do it's not every day. I myself do not check my mails only when I am expecting something. People hardly go through their mails these days.

Yes affiliate marketing using a mailing process is very nice since you can reach out to a numbers of people with your composed warm business message. But let's not forget the disadavatages. One of them is that mailing mail end up being a spam and can reach the potential customers.

Affiliate marketing creates a big opportunity for young people to earn. It is so effective and has made millions for many companies globally. The beauty of it is that it is not limited by location and can reach clients internationally.

Email Marketing is a cost-effective ways to promote affiliate products. Email Marketing ensure that you collect the contact of the prospective customers and continue to reach out to them so as to encourage them to make a purchase.

Affiliate marketing with emails. This is the best affiliated marketing that will give people chance to meet many enterpreneur and make good transaction with business owners.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds