Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How effective is affiliate marketing with email?

Although email marketing for affliate marketing used to be a thing and still works to an extent, there are better ways now one could go when marketing like employing the social media platforms

Advertisement Placeholder
i don't think that people will pay attention to products that are being advertised via emails, they will mostly ignore them or google will consider them as spam

You can generate sales if you promote affiliate products through your email, all you have to do is choose the right products, create a beautiful design and send t the right people.

The effectiveness of affiliate marketing with emails is more effective when it is sent to returning or regular clients of the affiliate product. It is less effective to newer clients. You only need to send reminders to the older clients of products to get results

The effectiveness of affiliate marketing depends on the kind of products you are promoting and your audience, You have to choose the right audience for any kind of marketing
Affiliate marketing is not that effective with email because presently now email has been seen as old fashioned of transmitting or sending message from one individual to another.

A lot of people are seeing email marketing as an old style of marketing but in fact it is a very effective way of marketing your affiliate links.

Email affiliate marketing are nolonger as effective and popular as it used to be back in the days. Tho most companies, business and organizations still use it but it is never as their major source.

Affiliate marketing with the use of email to carry out this campaign is still effective till today and will be a till tomorrow because i still know and see my friends who are into affiliate marketing using the email system to market their affiliate campaigns

I don't know how effective it is nowadays because people are no more using it often as they used to,a lot of people are now concentrating on social media for advertisement because they just believe that social media is the best way to advertise now.

Sure, I think that's a lot of people under rates the use of email in affiliate marketing because they feel not everybody has access to emails but it's actually not true and email marketing is one of the best forms of marketing especially for affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing with email is very effective if you do it the right way. You need to add value to the kind of emails you send to people because they definitely do not know you physically and you don't have to start promoting your affiliate links the very first day.

I don't check my emails unless I sign up on a new site and after verifying my email, I leave it alone so I don't think emails are that effective cos 75% of the world are on social media and also prefer clicking links on social media than the one they see on their email.

I believe it is still effective if you know the type of audience you are interested to reach, but I think a lot of people are now more concentrating on social media because they believe that is the most effective one of them

I don't think affiliate marketing will be that very effective using email compared to the platform where you use social media accounts such as Facebook Twitter Instagram and the restI don't think affiliate marketing will be that very effective using email compared to the platform where you use social media accounts such as Facebook Twitter Instagram and the rest

Affiliate Marketing with e-mail is really effective.I have tried it myself and it brought me some traffic.Although it might be a little difficult because you have to find the perfect person-company to send this.Also I think social media or other websites are better

affiliate marketing is effective only when you promote your affiliate products through contents, in other words, in order to drive affilite sales you will have to do content marketing

I still think affiliate marketing with the use of emails is still very viable in the current times we live in. You can also send automated notifications to your old clients that are fans of that product they've bought from you as well

I can't really say if affiliate marketing using emails is still working well or not because I don't have the statistics to back it up, but I do know that I see most of the affiliate products these days promoted in social media platforms. That is my take. Thanks for sharing.

Affiliate marketing with email is not quite effective if you'd compare it with social media. Most people tend to forget their email login details and also not everyone check into their mails but it's relatively on the high side for people to use the social media platforms daily.

As long as digitalization is concern then I feel that email do not help affiliate marketing at all, currently there are so mean of indulging in affiliate marketing

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds