Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How effective are home workouts?

Thomas10s

Renowned member
Credits
I have this belief that working out at home isn't as effective as when it's done at the gym. At the gym, there are more tools which will help you to achieve your goals quickly unlike what you have at home.

Do you think home workouts can be effective?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have an exercise bike and a rowing machine. I also do situps. Problem is that I often forget to do my exercises and end up doing them only 3-4 times a week when I ought to be doing them everyday.

I always feel so much better after doing them. They seem to give me energy.

I think it depends on your goals. If you want to build your muscles, home workout might bit be very effective, however, of your goal is to maintain your body weight, cut unnecessary fats from the body and maintain a healthy lifestyle, home work out can be very beneficial. We'll machines do not build your body, just by using gym equipment, you cannot build your body.

Do you workout every day? Do you spend same amount of time working out every day? If your answer is yes, home workout is effective. Sadly, a lot of people fail to build muscles through home workout because they are not consistent.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds