Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How does email marketing help in driving affiliate products sales?

Nice article I will also add that email list marketing is a kind of marketing that is very effective because this emails Lands on these customers inbox and most of these customers act on these emails to patronize your goods or services.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am really confused if this will work because of recent I have been reading that email marketing is no longer effective as it used to be i the past and people consider marketing emails as spam

email marketing can be beneficial only when you are sending emails to the people who are actually interested in the products you are promoting through your marketing campaign

Email marketing helps a lot, I think a lot of people don't know much about email marketing and how they can effectively utilise it. Great marketing tool as well.

I don't really know much about email marketing and how it works either or wether profitable or not but I wish to have a good understanding about it from someone who knows much about the operation of the email marketing and it profitability if it worth giving a try.

Once your visitors become email subscribers, you can understand their needs, send targeted content, make relevant offers, and build a relationship that ultimately results in much higher sales. ... This is why welcome emails, usually sent right after someone signs up to a list, drive massive engagement.

Email marketing is still a thing no doubt and still quite effective too in its own right at its own pace but it's not really used compared to social media marketing but still it's a good one

i don't think that people will trust any link that's coming from an unknown source to use it to buy a product they are being told about in emails

This is an olden form of advertisement and I don't think it is necessary again because a lot of new affiliate marketers are now switching to online and social media for advertisement using the power of influencers, this is the most effective way for advertisement.

If you look at it closely, for anyone to be regular on reading your emails, it means that they are really interested in what you are doing and would support your affiliate .

Why not.... As a matter of face, email marketing started during the 21st century and is been effective for bloggers and website owners to drive traffic to their website.
I don't know if this is still applicable in the 21st century because there are a lot of ways you can advertise your product than using email marketing I think advertising your product on social media should be the best way to improve your affiliate business because you will meet a lot of people on social media.

Email marketing is an integral part of Digital media marketing and it's an effective tool that can be used to drive sales to any products and services. However, this requires some kind of technique and proficiency

It is not guaranted to have sales 5 or 6 sales per 100 emails sent sometimes you have lower rate so for 100 emails sent you get one or two sales or for 1000 emails sent you get 7 or 8 sales so it depends from product, price and people interest and does users trust your site.

Email lists makes the work easier, especially if you have a list that's niche specific. You'll just have a ready market that you can sell to at any time especially high ticket products.

One of the challenges with email marketing is the fact that it is annoying to some customers and they may end up not being happy with the tons of email they are getting

I don't know if this is still applicable in the 21st century because there are a lot of ways you can advertise your product than using email marketing I think advertising your product on social media should be the best way to improve your affiliate business because you will meet a lot of people on social media.
Also, many of the emails could end up in Spam. People don’t feel like dealing with any type of advertisements via email, many don’t even look at them. And if the emails become weekly visitors, you can bet that person will quickly hit
Mark as Spam
Almost like getting put on a mailing list.
I still like the good old-fashioned method that has always worked for me, face-to-face advertising:
Business cards and a whole lot of smiling

Email marketing is still working especially if your content is good. In the intermittent fasting niche, I was able to build over 3000 subscribers to my email list within a month. If done correctly email list is a gold mine.

In the past email marketing was very effective marketing tool. But do to constant spamming, email marketing has got a bad name. Nevertheless, you can still benefit from email marketing of you send emails to the people who genuinely subscribed to your product and services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds