Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How does a business environment affects the business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphjoe

Captain Junkie
Credits
Business is said not to be in vacuum, that is business must exist at a given place that has people in it. It has been said that the business environment affects the operation and running of a business. Now this has got me thinking of how does a business environment affects the business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Business environment has so many things to do woth the business, so it can affect the business positively or negatively.

If the environment is not conducive, the people doing the business will not achieve much and the business may not attain it's full potential.

The environment your business is located matters Alot to the profit you receive. Let's take for instance make-up items, we all know ladies use such items most, then you go locate your shop in a male populated location such as production factory. It is obvious you would not sell much compare to when your shop is located close to a female fashion house.

There are lot of businesses in which environment influence e.g investing in food business in a site where multiple construction is ongoing compared to investing building materials in an already developed area.

Business is said not to be in vacuum, that is business must exist at a given place that has people in it. It has been said that the business environment affects the operation and running of a business. Now this has got me thinking of how does a business environment affects the business?
Environment affects the progress of a business. You can just start up a business in the rural areas and expect fast sell. Their is some business that can excel in the city and not excel at all in the rural areas.

A good business environment should be comfortable and friendly for the customers. The better the environment, the higher the sales that the business will experience.

Environment will definitely determine the status of the business. If a business is located in a very good place, it will give the best commercial to the business. I always consider the location because it will help the business.

Environment is an important factor that determines whether a business will succeed or not. An environment booming with good economy will give your business an advantage but a bad environment will affect your business.

The environment in which you conduct your business play a major role in the success or otherwise of the business. If the environment is not conducive enough to help accelerate the growth of the business then the business will not grow at the expected pace.

Business environment determines the rate of development or growth of a business. Selecting an environment for your business doesn’t necessarily have to be determined by population of the area but the demand and necessity

It depends on the type of business, if it's a business that requires physical interaction then the environment must be a place where commercial activities boom on, also the environment will determine the economy and the economy directly or indirectly will affect the business turn out

I think it is fairly known that you need a good environment to run a good business. What good is a business without customers?

The choice of place to start a business must be good and the environment must be good with each other, because wherever we work or join a company, we review the environment there and then start working. The rest of the people do not know me ? But if I go to a job somewhere, I will decide to do the job by looking at the environment there. Inshort.! The environment has a great impact on business centers and people.

In Business, and especially when dealing with workers, you have always to consider that people that are with you in the business, are actually working with you and not for you, you always have to believe that you are working to acheieve a goal and all get satisfied with the results

The choice of place to start a business must be good and the environment must be good with each other, because wherever we work or join a company, we review the environment there and then start working. The rest of the people do not know me ? But if I go to a job somewhere, I will decide to do the job by looking at the environment there. Inshort.! The environment has a great impact on business centers and people.
Wonderful contribution, Business environment are known to generally be of two forms, it can either be internal environment (within the business) or external environment (outside the business). This business exact a great degree of control over it's internal environment but has little to no control over it's external environment.

Environment greatly affects the business in a way that it stops some of the business' operations. Internal environment such as havig negative workplace, affects the productivity of the employee. And so as the external environment. Onthe contrary, the businesses has negatively affected the environment; resulting to pollution, climate change, etc.

I think the most important thing to consider while running a business is the cooperation of the staff members. A second important factor is the satisfaction of the staff member. Now, you might ask how cooperation and satisfaction matter in business. If the staff is not cooperating day to day function will be affected. If the staff members are not happy, they will not work effeciently. And everyone knows what happens when the staff members are not efficient.

Whenever any body has to stat a bussiness he or she must target its costumers. Which type of people he want to sell his product for example if he want to start a shop of renown brand in a lower.middle class what type of profit he can expect?so business environment should be appropriate to start with.

In the same market, business is affected when shopkeepers raise or lower their rates and do not look at the quality of the goods. People in the same market should keep in touch with the rest of the shopkeepers on quality and price. If you have your own store, you should also show the same price as others in the market.

Definitely environment is very important in evryway of life like Business. Business environment has its own importance.if we couldnt get good environment for our products we couldn't get good and handsom profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds