Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you wash your dishes?

MrDawn

Reputable member
How do you wash your dishes?

Do you hand wash them or do you just use the dish washer?

A little of both. Most things go in the dishwasher. Large bowls or skillets I just wash immediately after using them. They take up too much space in the machine, imo.

I'll be honest. I don't. I hate dishes. I'll mop, sweep, do laundry, dust, etc. But I have always hated doing the dishes. Growing up, dishes and dusting were my chores. It hurts my back to stand for a period of time over a sink and we have a dishwasher but it sucks. So I'm terrible for the environment; I only eat with plastic utensils and paper plates I can throw away. Don't have to deal with dishes.

We have a dishwasher but it happens that we only really end up running it once a week because not everything we own can safely go in. The rest is washing in the sink by hand as and when necessary.

I don't wash the dishes, my brother does. He doesn't want anyone else in the house to wash dishes because he wants it done correctly. He both, hand washes them and uses the dishwasher.

Always with the dishwasher. There’s 4 of us living in our place so it fills up pretty quickly xD

I have some dishes (non-stick pans & yeti cups) that unfortunately have to be hand washed... Everything else goes in the dish washer.

By hand... we've never had a dishwasher!

We just use our dishwasher, it's much easier. Of course with the stuff we can't put in the dishwasher, we have to hand wash it. We don't have many dishes that aren't dishwasher safe however.

I wash dishes by hand. It's not really a big deal as it's not a lot of dishes, but if I had a family, then a dishwasher would make sense.

Yes, as I stay alone, I wash all my dishes. I don't have a dishwasher to use so I wash them with my hands using a dishwash liquid and scrubber.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds