Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How do you think we've done?

Advertisement Placeholder
As I said on WBB, the structure is great, but the theme is a tad bit overused.

A custom theme for the site would be awesome. :)

Hmm, perhaps I could make one- probably not a good idea. There are some other good premium themes out there though.

Thanks for the feedback Alex! :)

I'd say the logo needs some work done and there is abit too much darkness here. The general color scheme for a webmaster/admin forum tends to be blue/white whilst gaming sites would tend to use this color more. Maybe lighten the place up a little?

Very true, whilst yeh you can go outside the normal realms, sometimes it pays to stick slightly to the general color schemes of the niches. Although, this is a good theme, it just does not fit the niche. :p

Yeh, I love that! Keep that, haha. Just make the place brighter is all really. You're golden elsewhere. :p

Thats the good thing about CSS, it is no problem at all! Haha. Just stick a color in here and there, you're good. :p

Yeah, in my opinion lighter themes go better with a webmaster forum, they appear more professional.

The text that appears when you have a PM needs to be changed I think. I couldn't read it for the life of me!

It sure will Hash, the stats are very impressive for the length of time that the forum has been open. Something big is in the making. ;)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds