Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you tackle indecent dressing at work?

This is the responsibility of the business management to accept what is happening in the business organisation, controlling indecent dressing in business or any other organisation is as simple as creating a rule against it.

Advertisement Placeholder
This isn't a problem , it is the responsibilities of the business owner to create rules and regulation in the business. Your employees who are working under you will have to obey those rules. That's all.
This are the reason why theres rule and regulation created for an organisation, its the responsibility of the owner of the business to create the rule and Make sure its been followed.

Obscene clothing is a big problem in some organizations. Your attire should be able to represent your business or job. Therefore, obscene clothing should be eradicated, especially in schools.

We have a dress code we are informed about when accepting the job.

Men and women have different requirements. Women tend to have stricter dress codes as we work in a mostly male company and the boss does not want female workers to have cleavage out or to wear short skirts.

This are the reason why theres rule and regulation created for an organisation, its the responsibility of the owner of the business to create the rule and Make sure its been followed.
Seriously, To me this is not something that should even be asked or advice should be seek on. Is just as simple as you telling them what to do in your business organisation and everything will be ok. That's all.

Some staff are fond of dressing in an indecent manner. Appearance is something that sells very well and once it's compromised, it affects the business sales.

If one of your staff dresses indecently, how do you tackle the issue?
Yes you are right sometimes workers don't think about their indecent dressing because if you dress well you will attract the peoples respect more towards you and this is becoming very rare now a days.

Never had to cross paths with someone wearing indecently at the workplace, however, I have come across a lot of people who were indecently dressed up in workshops, training, seminars, or even classes. If someone dresses inappropriately and if I am in charge of the even of business, I would politely ask the person to dress properly.

Well, there's no way this kind of thing is going to fly in the company where I'm working. The worker wouldn't even be allowed into the work premises. The security guards will throw her out (It's mostly ladies that dress indecently to work). You're not supposed to be at work to sexually distract other men at work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds