Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you stay motivated when problems come up?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How do you guys stay motivated when problems come up? Especially if the problems bring work to a halt? I have had many issues over my online career, but I like to think I've overcome them over the years. But what has motivated you to best get through problems? I tend to take a break and reevaluate everything. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
If the problems are related to work, I try to concentrate on the work and play cool. However, personal problems really get on my nerves and I feel very disturbed, I cannot even work when I am facing personal problems. THis situation does not last long, though, I sort it out and I am back to work again.

How do you guys stay motivated when problems come up? Especially if the problems bring work to a halt? I have had many issues over my online career, but I like to think I've overcome them over the years. But what has motivated you to best get through problems? I tend to take a break and reevaluate everything. What about you?

Giving up should not be the option because giving up means that you have surrendered to the problems. This is why a person should always stay motivated no matter what. Giving up and not finding the solution is a problem in itself. This is something people must understand in the first place.

The best way that you can actually stay motivated when you are facing a problem in the work that you are doing is by looking out and seeing that you have a very good plan that is supposed to get you out of the problem that is facing the job. Without having a good plan on ground that is going to save the job that you're doing, it is going to be very difficult for you to be motivated.

The best way that you can actually stay motivated when you are facing a problem in the work that you are doing is by looking out and seeing that you have a very good plan that is supposed to get you out of the problem that is facing the job. Without having a good plan on ground that is going to save the job that you're doing, it is going to be very difficult for you to be motivated.

The current conditions of a person could be the best motivating factor. A person must understand the fact that the life would be really miserable if they do not work hard and make money. This is something that I tend to experience as well and I must say that this is a really motivating thing.

If the problems are related to work, I try to concentrate on the work and play cool. However, personal problems really get on my nerves and I feel very disturbed, I cannot even work when I am facing personal problems. THis situation does not last long, though, I sort it out and I am back to work again.

There are levels to personal problem because I know that there are some personal problem that will even have you depressed in a way that you can not be able to have any single focus in your life which is going to make it completely difficult for you to be able to carry out your job.

Last edited:
Giving up should not be the option because giving up means that you have surrendered to the problems. This is why a person should always stay motivated no matter what. Giving up and not finding the solution is a problem in itself. This is something people must understand in the first place.
True, giving up should never be an option. It is better to face the problem and challenges head-on. After all problem and challenges are there to make us even more stronger when we overcome them..

There are levels to personal problem because I know that there are some personal problem that will even have you depressed in a way that you can not be able to have any single cocus in your life which is going to make it completely difficult for you to be able to carry out your job.

I have myself suffered from many problems in my life. However, I think that life should not stop if you suffer from minor problems. On the contrary, it is much recommended to find the possible solution to the problems and search for ways to resolve issues. You may also talk to a professional if you do not feel safe discussing things with random people.

Every problem have a solution to it if you know how to look for it. If I have a problem, all I need to do is find out the right solution for the problem and work towards it. It's when I've done everything I know but can't find the solution, it's by then my motivation will go to zero level.

True, giving up should never be an option. It is better to face the problem and challenges head-on. After all problem and challenges are there to make us even more stronger when we overcome them..

The only way that you can consider giving up on any project is when you have another good and better one that's likely to pay you better. It may be very difficult for you to manage the two of them at the same time, so you have to give up on to focus on another that offers better opportunities.

I do everything in life, envisaging that problems will come up. This has helped me stay focused and always ready to handle challenges as they come. One thing that I do not always let to get in the way of my work is minor issues being a distraction. I will keep working while I find ways to sort out what is wrong in my personal life, for example.

I have myself suffered from many problems in my life. However, I think that life should not stop if you suffer from minor problems. On the contrary, it is much recommended to find the possible solution to the problems and search for ways to resolve issues. You may also talk to a professional if you do not feel safe discussing things with random people.

I believe that there is nothing in this life that doesn't have a solution and if you are interested in finding a solution to any problem that you have whether in your life or in your business, you will definitely come up with a way out. It is just that most people are not always forthcoming when it comes to looking for solutions to solve their problems.

I set small goals for each day so if a problem does come up, I am able to map out what has to be done in order to correct the issue. It helps to have a schedule and stick to it.

I set small goals for each day so if a problem does come up, I am able to map out what has to be done in order to correct the issue. It helps to have a schedule and stick to it.

This is a very good strategy I believe most people should be able to work with. This is because when you set a realistic goal for yourself, it will be more easier for you to achieve them and set another one. Unlike when you set a task that is almost impossible for you to achieve.

When challenges arise, I find motivation through the support of my love life and the pursuit of my goals. In my relationship, open communication and shared encouragement help me navigate difficulties. Having a supportive partner provides a strong foundation to face challenges together.

This is a very good strategy I believe most people should be able to work with. This is because when you set a realistic goal for yourself, it will be more easier for you to achieve them and set another one. Unlike when you set a task that is almost impossible for you to achieve.

I am quite sure that many people believe that quitting is not an option. Quitting would mean that you would face failure in an inevitable manner. So, this is what people should understand before they plan to quite, especially when it comes to business.

I am quite sure that many people believe that quitting is not an option. Quitting would mean that you would face failure in an inevitable manner. So, this is what people should understand before they plan to quite, especially when it comes to business.

Personally, I don't feel comfortable quitting on anything that I do. It's the last thing that I would do. It's just that some people are never planned very well before going into any business project. This makes them to give up along the way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds