Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you see the rich people

S

Stardom22

Some people sees the rich to be so special and they do adore them. What is your take on this?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't look at rich people any differently than someone like myself. They may have more money than I do and may have all the things they want but I am happy for what I have and that I woke up that day to live another day.

Something that does annoy me though is when someone who has more money than others tends to try and make out like they are just as worse off as you are to somehow make you feel better but then on the other hand will brag about the things they bought. I feel those people should be more courteous to others.

I'm middle class, but to the poor, I am rich.

I grew up really poor so anyone in my town seemed richer than I was. I went to Art School after I graduated high school and there were REALLY rich people there. It was awful for me to deal with as I barely could afford to buy a sheet of pastel paper to do my life drawing classes. It's really hard when you're suffering and see that it's not an issue for someone else who might be taking for granted all the good things they can enjoy without any struggle.

It's really hard when you're suffering and see that it's not an issue for someone else who might be taking for granted all the good things they can enjoy without any struggle.

I know how you feel. I've seen kids in their 20's that are trust fund babies, not having to work and have nicer things than I do. It stings when they get to enjoy an early retirement, and have everything given to them while I have to work and still not be able to afford it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds