Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you refill your cup?

Advertisement Placeholder
Honestly just relaxing. I tend to make graphics when I feel the need to feel accomplished but honestly my job can feel very wholesome at some points as well. I enjoy what I do and although the client can be overbearing, I feel accomplished knowing that I helped them at the end of the day. My team is incredible to say the least.

Aside from that, I watch a lot of sports to get my blood flowing knowing that with my past injuries I can no longer play some things that I wish I could at a high level.

Golf also makes me feel whole again. I love the sport and sometimes it's really relaxing to just go out there, enjoy a beer, and play a game with some friends at a competitive level between us.

I'm still trying to figure it out to be honest.

That's a very good question. I try not to think too much about things because we have so little control over a LOT - it's important to focus on what we have control over. This way, your cup never needs to be refilled if you ignore the problem long enough lol.

I tend to do a lot due to my line of work and that leaves me with very little time to be able to do the things I enjoy such as just chilling out browsing forums or even playing video games with my kids or watching my favorite TV show.

Going out for a walk as well when it's a nice day also helps a lot as well and helps clear my head.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds