Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you market your ebooks to make money?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
You are making money from ebooks you must try to engage in marketing campaign so that you can sell enough of those eBooks on so many platforms . How have you been engaging in marketing campaign to sell your ebooks?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have published ebooks on Amazon., I run ads on Amazon as well as on facebook to generate my ebook sales. This s the best way to generate ebook sales if you know how to run ads

Choose a subject that is common for your ebook which is in demand and has a target demographic. Make an initial page or webpage to sell your ebook, and add an eye-catching title, description, and cover image.

I think engaging in social media campaign regarding on the selling of the online digital products such as the e-books on various social media networks like the Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

I think engaging in social media campaign regarding on the selling of the online digital products such as the e-books on various social media networks like the Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Social Media campaign is better but I feel like Facebook is still the best social network that you can use for this kind of advertisement because you are going to see what people are interested in and you can advertise to the right target

You are making money from ebooks you must try to engage in marketing campaign so that you can sell enough of those eBooks on so many platforms . How have you been engaging in marketing campaign to sell your ebooks?
I don't make money from ebooks and i haven't been engaging in marketing campaign to sell my ebooks. I feel one can market one's ebooks on various social media platforms.

I don't make money from that because I think it's too complicated for me, but after all, I really do enjoy reading different kinds of ebooks, so this way can make you good money if you have the right skills and patience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds