Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage businesses like these?.

ahmedo24

Captain Junkie
Credits
Businesses like laundry , barbing saloon and car wash are not busineses you can easily measure sales especially if you employ someone to manage them , in your opinion how do you manage or monitor such businesses such that you don't run at loss?.

Advertisement Placeholder
You just have to look for someone honest and loyal to employ, and always do regularly auditing and cehvji of the sales books or recordings were sales are recorded, you can also install CCTV cameras to keep them on their toes.
The best option is employing someone honest and God fearing

That's is why your agreement with the person is required before employing him into such businesses, and again the person should pay you based on the agreed commissions on sales and incomes

In my area if you want to establish such as Landry, carwash, or barbing saloon you will find a person that experts on the work and you both will make a agreement on how much you be collecting in every week. That is how they are doing it in my.

Businesses like laundry , barbing saloon and car wash are not busineses you can easily measure sales especially if you employ someone to manage them , in your opinion how do you manage or monitor such businesses such that you don't run at loss?.
First such business needs to be located in a good place where people can be accessed easily , secondly there should be need for proper treatment of customers so that they can come back again , and the employee should be monitored as well

You have a supervisor/manager at each of these business, also you make sure that they record every service they render, like the car wash business, the number of cats they are able to wash or barbing saloons. But I think the best means is for you to hire someone to monitor the sales.

If i own any of those aforementioned business, barbing saloon, laundry service, car wash. I will put a close eyes on it. Even if I employ some one to take charge of overseeing the operation, it will come from someone I know too well. A family member that I can trust at least, I will install him as the manager of any of them.

If i own any of those aforementioned business, barbing saloon, laundry service, car wash. I will put a close eyes on it. Even if I employ some one to take charge of overseeing the operation, it will come from someone I know too well. A family member that I can trust at least, I will install him as the manager of any of them.
I think this your idea is much more better if one could find such person because people are difficult to trust in recent time some instead of supervisory role they will connive to loot the business.

Talking from experience, what the business owner should do is to look for an honest relative the is trustworthy to employ as the financial secretary of the organization, there proper documentation should be made on every services rendering accordingly "Records of day-to-day sales", more so if the business owner is rich enough it will be appropriate for an installation of CCTV camera to monitor the operations and activities within the business jurisdiction.

Businesses like this can easily be managed if you make agreements with caretaker on the amount of Money you want to be recuperating from the business on a daily basis and they must meet up

The best way to manage such Business is just to install a premium CCTV camera if you're not going to be on ground in the location. Stylist or sales boy or girl can run a business to debt if proper monitoring and management is not taken into cognizance. I hope this will help you

I think this your idea is much more better if one could find such person because people are difficult to trust in recent time some instead of supervisory role they will connive to loot the business.
Yeah, this days people act mysteriously, if you don't put close watch on them. They'll smuggle your business money and flee away. So that made me to be always careful in life when dealing with such people. That is why I prefer my relation at least to help me out on this one. I believe he won't rip me off so high, like the way outsider will do.

Someone who is opening a business like that and also putting someone in charge will have another source of income, and since the profit is not steady, one can the employee know that they will get paid bases on the work they do.

Someone who is opening a business like that and also putting someone in charge will have another source of income, and since the profit is not steady, one can the employee know that they will get paid bases on the work they do.
I think in situations like may be the owner can spare time to monitor the business at different occasions to enable him know the market inflow which could guide him on likely money to made..

The best thing to do is find someone trustworthy to bring on board and ensure that before handling over to him, you have spent some time observing him at work in your business. Personally, in situations like that I would prefer immediate family or very close friend in charge.

CAPITAL NO.
Just because Adam was away for a few hours Eve ate the forbidden fruit just because she want to be like God and be the boss
We are still suffering the consequences uptill today
Women and power.........

If you cannot be in the shop for the operation that you need to hire someone to handle the business for you then you have to employ a monitoring system. Use a log book where all transactions will be logged. That means the payments will be recorded and likewise with the expenses. When you check the logbook at night you can have the figures at hand so you will know if the business is earning. With a CCTV in the shop then the staff will think twice before making an anomalous move.

Such businesses that you have mentioned in your post are not too much difficult. We just need to invest in that particular business and then we need to hire the employer who takes the charge of our business effectively. We don't need to work by ourselves.

Such businesses that you have mentioned in your post are not too much difficult. We just need to invest in that particular business and then we need to hire the employer who takes the charge of our business effectively. We don't need to work by ourselves.
It is very easy to get someone to manage the business for you without you working there but difficult to get trustworthy person that will manage because these business are not stock taking base business.

These kind of small service based business that the services are not quantifiable are better managed by you instead of looking for someone to manage them for you as you may not get the trustworthy or honest person you are looking for.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds