Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage Bad customers in Business?

Customers with bad characters are mostly those that buy in just small quantity,but still, they like to frustrate business owners' life. Bad customers are to be treated with endurance and perseverance, this is what can bolster a good relationship with them

Advertisement Placeholder
bad customers are inevitable in a business and no matter how cautious a person can be,bad customers can never be totally eliminated.they are usually part of business growth just that you need to be careful with them

As far as I am concerned, you do not need to manage bad customers rather you stop them from coming over to buy your products or use your services. If you do not do so, these kinds of bad customers might end up ruining your business for you with all their bad manners and behavior.
[automerge]1611088651[/automerge]
As far as I am concerned, you do not need to manage bad customers rather you stop them from coming over to buy your products or use your services. If you do not do so, these kinds of bad customers might end up ruining your business for you with all their bad manners and behavior.

Managing customers with bad characters is Never an easy task. If they are customers that gives you high profit then you have to be just patient with them because you're the one that wants to gain. But if they're customers that brings petty profits to your business then you need to make way and not do business with them.

CONTROL: Emotions are not really something awful to have at work. I mean we are on the whole people. We can't actually leave our feelings at home, isn't that so? Nonetheless, when you're managing a troublesome individual the feelings that you will in general feel are outrage, self-question, dread. These are for the most part negative feelings. So when you will in general respond right away. Your conduct is directed by these negative feelings. So in such circumstances having a level of poise will have a significant effect among you and them.

Customers generally are not easy to manage especially the ones with pride or lack of understanding . The Bad onces can be delisted diplomatically especially if they don't add more to your sales because if you want to continuously manage them they could run you down financially.

For sure, not all customers would be pleasing. The only major step or factor to conquering a bad customer is to apply patience. Such bad customers if maltreated at times can go extra mile to tarnish the image of your business. Satisfy them and identify which is which. This is because some customers could be doing so to test your personality or perseverance.

Let's accept the fact that not all days are Sundays. You are going to meet few bad people before you meet good ones. And so the customers are also the same. You will meet few bad ones before you meet good ones. Business is one such thing where bad elements get attracted every now and then. Managing people is difficult for each one of us.

So how do you manage the bad customers in Business?
Good and bad customers always to meet in the business, but I think the best solution to deal with the bad customer is that we need to use in the mind with them and tolerate them and their attitude.

In business you are going to have to face both good customers and also bad customers it's something you can't escape, now I was priviledge to be with one of my aunt at her company which is a production company and while I was inside her office we started hearing noises from one of her bad customers and she got out to attend to the issue, but the most interesting part was no matter how much insult the customer haul at her she just kept apologizing to her, so after the customer left all she did was told the sales team to never sell product for her again and also informed the security not to allow her into the premises again. So I believe the best way is not to sell your product to such bad customers.

There is no perfect way you can manage a bad customer in any business organisation than for you to make your business environment so sophisticated to a point that a customer is not allowed to make any negative comments on your goods or services, take for example if you have a supermarket you must label all goods with the right price and customers should not be permitted to ask the cashier for a price of a particular product,the customer are to just look at the label on that particular products and buy whatever he or she wants to

Let's accept the fact that not all days are Sundays. You are going to meet few bad people before you meet good ones. And so the customers are also the same. You will meet few bad ones before you meet good ones. Business is one such thing where bad elements get attracted every now and then. Managing people is difficult for each one of us.

Aap business always divided into different terms. First one is that if we deal well with our customer then we can grow our business easily. Secondly if you don't do it we can face a lot of problem.
So it is really good too discuss all the reality with customer about your business that's why we can easily buy product from there.

For me I believe in the saying that customer is the king. Though there are many reasons why we can term a customer bad maybe they complain a lot or they are debtors either way I will find a way to work around this customer BUT if I can't then I'm sorry I'll have to stop transacting with the person

There are definitely bad customers in businesses and managing them sometimes,requires a harsh decision for your own good. How i handle my bad customers is by limiting my business transactions with them and sometimes tell them,the products the want is not available.

You aim is to maximize profit and also customer satisfaction. As long as the bad customer pays you for your services, then it is okay. All you have to do is offer them good customer service and ignore the character or whatsoever. Eventually they will stop especially when they are being treated nice.

U cannot always have good customerss as long as you are into business. You will encounter the good ones, the bad. But whatever the case maybe always remember the reason you are into the business
1. Is to make profit
2. To satisfy your customers needs.

Although "the customer is always right," they may not always be easy to deal with. Learning how to deal with difficult customers is an important step for any business owner, especially those who work in the customer service industry. Even businesses with the best products and services are bound to have occasional run-ins with angry customers.you should try to speak to them telling them the right things to do.

One of the challenges of business is that you get to meet very rude and annoying customers all the time. You should always talk and address their anger with a soft tone and try to reach a compromise. If they still are stubborn, then contact security.

Not all customer are good. Some can destroy your business if you let them. Especially those that will buy things on credit for long without paying

The notion that customers are always right isnt always so, for me I think I would consider the scale of the profit I'm gaining from a certain bad customer, you can't be a bad customer and I'm still not gaining from you

In trying to manage bad customers on your business, you should try not to further aggravate the situation by going into some heated exchanges with them. Your show of restrains matters at this point where anger is in the air. Better to ignore them quitely than attack

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds