Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you make money through blogging?

The easiest way to make money from blogging is by placing ads on your blog. You need to have a decent number of organic traffic to earn. You can earn from views or clicks. You can even run sponsored ads too.

Advertisement Placeholder
How do you make money through blogging??
Their are essential ways to convert blogging into making money online. The ways are as follows;

* Ads monetization; when you must have created your blog and gaining much needed traffic via your blog site. All you need to do is, monetize it through Adsense. This will help you to generate revenue when those visitors click on those ads that pops up in your site interface.

* Sell E_books, you can sell ebooks in your blog site. Selling ebooks doesn't necessarily mean you'll be the one to write and publish the book and place on sale through your site. You can pitch writers online that specialize in writing books, bargain to affiliate the books for them and placing it on sale via your own site. Any book you sell, you gain your own affiliate commission.

* Do affiliate marketing for business brands/companies. You can directly or indirectly pitch a company to run affiliate marketing for them and they share revenue commission with you base on valid customer you brought to them. Sometimes too, you might be contacted by the companies/business itself if your blog site is a traffic packed type with strong reputation of delivering good results for any affiliate brand you advertised for.

* Run a webinar/ tutorial; you can decide to host a video conference with your subscribers on a major topic that needs attention, that can add value to their life. You can charge your subscribers some token for them to hook up to the webinar and learn something new in their life.

* Ask for donations; I have seen some blog site that is open for donations of any kind via their website. Based on the great services and amusement you provide for your visitors on a daily basis through your quality contents. That contains inspiring videos, lots of TV shows, comedies and lots more. By so doing, you can ask for donations from your esteemed customers that subscribed to your everyday updates. Through that medium you can also be gaining, cos some heartfelt customers can decide to throw some token up for you as an appreciation for all the entertainment you showcase via your website.

How do you make money through blogging??
Their are essential ways to convert blogging into making money online. The ways are as follows;

* Ads monetization; when you must have created your blog and gaining much needed traffic via your blog site. All you need to do is, monetize it through Adsense. This will help you to generate revenue when those visitors click on those ads that pops up in your site interface.

* Sell E_books, you can sell ebooks in your blog site. Selling ebooks doesn't necessarily mean you'll be the one to write and publish the book and place on sale through your site. You can pitch writers online that specialize in writing books, bargain to affiliate the books for them and placing it on sale via your own site. Any book you sell, you gain your own affiliate commission.

* Do affiliate marketing for business brands/companies. You can directly or indirectly pitch a company to run affiliate marketing for them and they share revenue commission with you base on valid customer you brought to them. Sometimes too, you might be contacted by the companies/business itself if your blog site is a traffic packed type with strong reputation of delivering good results for any affiliate brand you advertised for.

* Run a webinar/ tutorial; you can decide to host a video conference with your subscribers on a major topic that needs attention, that can add value to their life. You can charge your subscribers some token for them to hook up to the webinar and learn something new in their life.

* Ask for donations; I have seen some blog site that is open for donations of any kind via their website. Based on the great services and amusement you provide for your visitors on a daily basis through your quality contents. That contains inspiring videos, lots of TV shows, comedies and lots more. By so doing, you can ask for donations from your esteemed customers that subscribed to your everyday updates. Through that medium you can also be gaining, cos some heartfelt customers can decide to throw some token up for you as an appreciation for all the entertainment you showcase via your website.
Thank you very much for sharing this information about making money through blogging. I do not make money through blogging. With this information you have shared i believe it could really help me lot if one day I will also try to earn money through blogging. I like what you wrote in the last paragraph to ask for donations.

Setup your own self-hosted blog.
Start publishing great content.
Build organic traffic to your website.
Build a community around your brand.
Start making money by selling ads.
Make money by selling your own products or services.
Make money through affiliate marketing.
Create a business directory.
Promote an affiliate product.
Sell ad space.
Offer services.
Offer consulting services.
Write sponsored posts.
Offer coaching services.
Host webinar
There are many ways in which you can make money through blogging like you have listed above, selling ads space on your blog, by building organic traffic to your web sites , and setting up your own self hosted blog.

The most important thing about blogging is to get very high traffic. Was you able to crack this code then there are many ways that you can earn money especially to advertisement networks or affiliate marketing.

Thank you very much for sharing this information about making money through blogging. I do not make money through blogging. With this information you have shared i believe it could really help me lot if one day I will also try to earn money through blogging. I like what you wrote in the last paragraph to ask for donations.
I'm happy I inspired one like you. No doubt if you're determined surely you'll earn reasonable amount of money through blogging when you exact hardwork to promote it far and wide.

Basically, this is how I earn from the few information blogs that I have; display ads ( I use Ezoic), affiliate marketing (commission junction, Jvzoo etc), and then I have an optin form that I share with companies that provide relevant services.

Very educative, this has enlightened me to how I can make money with blogging, I also know that blogging makes money from the traffic they generate mostly by AdSense

I make money via affiliate marketing on my blogs. I post articles and reviews of products and in turn I gain money when people buy using my link. The more stuff they purchase, the more of a cut I get.

I also have paid guest posts, ads, and other things going to help me make more money.

There are many ways of making money from blogs but i think the easiest ones is by doing affiliate marketing or eBook this one alone can give you money.

The most important thing about blogging is to get very high traffic. Was you able to crack this code then there are many ways that you can earn money especially to advertisement networks or affiliate marketing.
Exactly I think traffic is the life engine of any blog without traffic the blog would really find it very hard trying to survive and meet up interms of revenue and others

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.

There are lot of ways to make money from blogging. You can make money from third party blogging platform like hubpages or read cash, or from your own blog. The key to earn from blogging is traffic. Your article needs to be interesting to draw traffic

I think blogging on third party sites can be more profitable than blogging on your own site. When you blog on your own site, you also have to spend money on domain, hosting and site management. But third party blogging sites are free to use.

The only option that u have used to make money with blog is showing advertisement from some ad networks on my free blogspot from blogspot

Well making money through blogging is not an easy task even thou I have not tried for once but I think to make an income in any kind of business you most first of all deposit an effort in making what you want engage in one way or the other.

All the points you raised are very important and I must confess without mincing words that they are the ways to earn money in blogging. It's however important to note that blogging takes a long time to start making money from it. You will need to be very hardworking .

There are lot of ways to make money from blogging. You can make money from third party blogging platform like hubpages or read cash, or from your own blog. The key to earn from blogging is traffic. Your article needs to be interesting to draw traffic
You're right, the contents we created should draw traffic from readers all over in order to bring us any valuables. The major thing with blogging is creating wonderful contents and promoting.

This is actually a great item coming from you on exactly how to create cash coming from Blogging as well as monetization. Nevertheless, prior to blog writers or even web designer might depend more on monetization they have to deal with their seo to obtain more web website visitor traffic to their blog site or even site. This is actually extremely important

I know their is too many monetization means via blogging. We can utilize plenty options to earn rewards with them in the future if we are determined.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds