Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you make money on blogs

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you have a blog? How do you make money on your blog? I have 6 blogs monetized with Adsense. Some of my blogs are making really good money with Adsense. I also use Infolinks. Previously, I was earning well with Infolinks, but currently, my websites are not earning much with Infolinks. I also use other smaller ad networks like A-Ads, Adhitz, etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
A-ads conditions of earning aren't so good because you need much exposure for a little deposit by the end of the day or the week or the month to your express crypto and suddenly you could have the classification of low income means no many ads will be displayed by such classification as personal experience.

Making money on blogs can be done via affiliate marketing, sponsored content, banner advertisements, and even selling digital products like eBooks.

You can endorse products or services through your blog. If your blog is famous in your locality, try to connect with your local business and try to promote them. Your locality and your neighborhood would be benefited from your blog. You can also generate good revenue.

You can make money through your blog using different strategies like:-
  1. Use affiliate marketing on your blog
  2. Add banner adverts to your blog
  3. Write sponsored content in your blog
  4. Charge money for sponsored social media post
  5. Sell digital products through your blog

Do you have a blog? How do you make money on your blog? I have 6 blogs monetized with Adsense. Some of my blogs are making really good money with Adsense. I also use Infolinks. Previously, I was earning well with Infolinks, but currently, my websites are not earning much with Infolinks. I also use other smaller ad networks like A-Ads, Adhitz, etc.
I think that the best way is probably through advertisements however if you are looking for additional sources of revenue then perhaps advertising of referral links can be a very good way to try and make some extra money because people will have to pay you in order to do this.

A-ads conditions of earning aren't so good because you need much exposure for a little deposit by the end of the day or the week or the month to your express crypto and suddenly you could have the classification of low income means no many ads will be displayed by such classification as personal experience.
If you have a blog that receives huge traffic, A-Ads can be better. I har that some website owners are earning more money from A-Ads compared to Adsense. If you do not have traffic or if you have low traffic, there is no monetization method that can make you money. The basis of earning money from your blog is you need to have traffic

If you have your own products or merchandise, selling them through your blog can be profitable. Creating a membership or subscription model for exclusive content can also generate revenue. Donations from your dedicated readers who appreciate your work can be another income source. if you're an expert in your niche, offering coaching services can bring in fees from clients for your guidance.

I don't have blogs now but I did around 2011 and the employment ones I had made a few hundred USD a month. Anyway, they weren't really blogs, per se, they were never posted on and I regret I didn't make them more in-depth cause Google pushed them out,
I created my first blog on blogspot in 2007 and the same year I also joined writing platforms. However, I did not create a self hosted blog until 2015. I wish I had created self hosted blog when I started publishing online regulary, the time and effort I spent on writing on various platforms did not pay me much, my blog would have become very big if I had started earlier.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds