Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you keep traffic entertained?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to getting traffic to your site, it can be tough and can take a while. But, if you end up getting an influx of traffic, what are your methods for keeping them around? I've considered adding games to my site, giveaways, and other fun things to keep people invested. But how do you keep them all sticking around and coming back?

Advertisement Placeholder
There are several ways in which you can keep your traffic entertained. You need to create engaging and quality contents, giveaways can also go along way in keeping your audience glued.

The best way to keep your traffic or audience entertained and coming back is to always make a compelling contents. The kind that can hold people down until exhaust the whole gist and also like to back for more.

The best way to keep traffic glued to your website is by dishing out educative and interactive topics. This will make them engaging in conversations or even you can add game to it as you suggested.

Concerning how do I keep traffic entertained. Well, I believe there are ways that the traffic can be entertained and maintained. Introduction of quality, creative and good content is very good. Addition of games , giveaway and the likes are also welcomed

There are so many ways you can keep traffic entertain, you can do this by creating a good quality content that is best way you can keep traffic entertain.

The best way to keep traffic entertained is by posting high-quality content and posting REGULARLY. Many content creators post high-quality content but they lack consistency when it comes to posting regularly and this can have an impact on the number of audience.

well, there is no fixed or stable method to do so, the best thing you can do is by making sure that your content is worth checking regularly, it depends on how smart are you

The best way to keep your traffic or audience entertained and coming back is to always make a compelling contents. The kind that can hold people down until exhaust the whole gist and also like to back for more.
To keep your traffic entertained, ensure you write a compelling contents on your website, use attractive images and sometimes use some videos to explain your points. Sometimes you can start a series whereby you release the update on a daily or weekly basis and ask your audience to come back get the updates.

You keep traffic entertain on your website by creating highly quality content that are entertaining to them because entertaining content will definitely keep your traffic entertained if that is what they want to experience on your website.

Feeling overwhelmed by the infinite options for driving traffic to your website? You’re not alone.
This article doesn’t list every traffic strategy under the sun.

Instead, it lists the tactics we use at Ahrefs. These are tactics that have helped us grow our revenue by +65% year over year.

In other words, they’re proven to work.

Here are the tips:

1. Target topics with search traffic potential
  2. Write guest posts
  3. Promote content in online communities
  4. Answer questions on Quora
  5. Appear on podcasts
  6. Collaborate with other brands
  7. Rank videos on YouTube
  8. Update ‘outdated’ content
  9. Merge similar posts
  10. Repurpose content on other channels
  11. Create ‘thought leadership’ content on Medium

The only way to retain traffic, or entertain traffic, as you say, is by providing useful, interesting, and engaging content. Your content needs to speak for itself.

When it comes to getting traffic to your site, it can be tough and can take a while. But, if you end up getting an influx of traffic, what are your methods for keeping them around? I've considered adding games to my site, giveaways, and other fun things to keep people invested. But how do you keep them all sticking around and coming back?
I think that diversity is a very good idea, so if you have a blog then you should branch out about what you are writing about and try new things to make them feel interested and to get new traffic to your site as well.

well, there is no fixed or stable method to do so, the best thing you can do is by making sure that your content is worth checking regularly, it depends on how smart are you

I have seen many Youtube content creators who upload very high-quality videos on their channel regularly and consistently. This makes their channel more popular and perhaps it also increases their Youtube rankings even more. Consistency is the key.

Trying to keep your audience and traffic entertained is one of the best ways of retaining your traffic. Giveawaysis one of the best ways of attracting a lot of people to your website.

I think there are many or several ways of maintaining or making traffic to a site even though it depends on the operation carried out on the site. if it is making of post then the best option is to make a reasonable post and always keep to the update of your post. and sometimes giveaways also encourage traffic.

The way of maintaining traffic on your site would depend on the type of your site. For a blog it is easier because the readers are after the contents. As long as you post interesting contents and the posting is on a regular basis then the readers will be coming back. For other types like an e-commerce or online store the new products can attract the customers to come back for more.

I think to keep traffic entertained, then you have to keep them engaged with what will attract them to stay more on the site. It could be through any means, most especially monetary methods.

For the website that I know about, the traffic done on Facebook through Facebook advertising is one way to get traffic and then they are generally accepted into a page where they can interact and feel engaged

It all depends you content as you need to provide in-depth, useful and rich content which your viewers wants from you and you can also make some fun with your readers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds