Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you keep traffic entertained?

The best way to keep traffic is through compelling contents or posting intriguing contents as well. It is also important that they must be quality post.

Advertisement Placeholder
Keeping traffic entertained is what will make people keep coming back to your platform and can be done by giving out incentives,quality informations and content always created.

When it comes to getting traffic to your site, it can be tough and can take a while. But, if you end up getting an influx of traffic, what are your methods for keeping them around? I've considered adding games to my site, giveaways, and other fun things to keep people invested. But how do you keep them all sticking around and coming back?
Is not easy to get more traffic to your website but when you do,the best way to keep them alive is to be giving out rewards base on how much they could be able to work for you at the end of the day .

Have a very reach content. Let it be a kind of content that gets the people attentive to always want to keep track of the posts for your website. You can also use some comic or emojis that explains somethings in your website

The idea of giveaways is usually one of the most effective ways to get your traffic entertained, but you won't make much money if you continue to do giveaways.

But then what if the visitors are not coming to your site for entertainment purposes. You just have to know what is bringing then and how to sustain it.

But then what if the visitors are not coming to your site for entertainment purposes. You just have to know what is bringing then and how to sustain it.
Exactly. Not everything is about entertainment to everyone going to the internet or visiting website pages you know. So, when you know what keeps their juice always turned on for your website, then you can boost it up some more

There are so many ways you can use to keep your audience entertained. You could create giveaways or promos, be creative by changing your style.

You can involve them in a quiz competition about things like Crypto Currencies. I believe it would get a lot of traffic engaged and feel entertained.

You can involve them in a quiz competition about things like Crypto Currencies. I believe it would get a lot of traffic engaged and feel entertained.
True, this is a great idea, but i believe it would be best to pick up a quiz topic based on what the group or forum is about, so as to be able to carry everyone along at the same time. Cause might not be interested that, but if the quiz is based on what the group stands for, then i believe you might carry more persons.

True, this is a great idea, but i believe it would be best to pick up a quiz topic based on what the group or forum is about, so as to be able to carry everyone along at the same time. Cause might not be interested that, but if the quiz is based on what the group stands for, then i believe you might carry more persons.
Yes, if the site is about domain flipping business, then the quiz should be from things related to it. Same with any other reason too.

The best way to keep your traffic or audience entertained and coming back is to always make a compelling contents. The kind that can hold people down until exhaust the whole gist and also like to back for more.
I will agai also suggest update of latest information because no matter the level of good content on as if the comment is outdated the site wont attract the usual traffic.

You can keep traffic entertained by giving them some level position titles which would make most of them want to ascend through the levels of the site.

It all depends you content as you need to provide in-depth, useful and rich content which your viewers wants from you and you can also make some fun with your readers.
Very true, one thing that would keep people coming back to your site is your quality content. Giveaway and the likes might attract them for some time but it cant keep them forever. The best is to have quality content that would give them entertained.

The only way you can entertain the visitors is to give them what they want plus a bit of humor. People generally like to laugh except for the few ones. What is you are able to achieve this on your website people will keep coming back to read more.

It takes more than getting traffic because you have to look for ways to keep your traffic engaged and interested in your platform or whatever you are offering.

When it comes to getting traffic to your site, it can be tough and can take a while. But, if you end up getting an influx of traffic, what are your methods for keeping them around? I've considered adding games to my site, giveaways, and other fun things to keep people invested. But how do you keep them all sticking around and coming back?
If you have this in mind as your tactics for keeping your traffic entertained on your platform, how long do you think you can continue to do this giveaways to them as this is going to cost you money to keep up

When someone leaves you site immediately, there might be various reasons, for example, poor site design, too many ads or even pop up ads, not useful content, etc. You will have to improve your site and content.

The best way to keep your traffic entertained is to make sure that you post meaningful and engaging content on your platform. With this method it will make it look very easy for them to always check on your website

The only way to retain traffic, or entertain traffic, as you say, is by providing useful, interesting, and engaging content. Your content needs to speak for itself.
You have given a detailed explanation on how to generate traffic when you have a site, if you want to retain traffic you have to entertain traffic by getting useful contents in your websites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds