Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you handle your depression?

Advertisement Placeholder
Take note of vitals. - Have I remembered to drink water today? - Do I have some fruit available to eat? - Have I had proper sleep recently?

If any of those answers are no, then it's clear by logic my depression is caused by a lack of fulfilling my basic needs so I just carry on with the day and work on correct those. The wave of depression will pass and I will return to normal when those are taken care of.

I've never been depressed. I wouldn't know how to handle it should I be a victim or patient of it now. I guess I would need to see a therapist.

I am sometimes stressed out and anxious, but never have had issue with depression. I manage my stress by doing things that I love to do, for instance going for a walk, cooking, gardening, watching movies, etc.

Depression is something I have suffered with for a long while. Some days I can be okay and have a good day and then other days I tend to have bad days.

I find when I have depression, keeping myself busy or shutting off in a video game I enjoy really helps me, going out for a small walk also helps a lot.

I do not have depression, but I suffer from stress and anxiety issues form time to time. When I am stressed out or anxious, I do breathing exercise. Deep breathing helps me to calm my nerves.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds