Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you guys cope with anger?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have anger management issues personally. Doing therapy and on medication for it because I’m bipolar types 1 and 2.

I try to stay away from any kind of stress or anger if I can as when I get stressed or angry, that is when the pain can start to get worse and I end up with bad migraines. I tend to walk away from a situation that is getting me angry or upset and I also tend to find things that I am interested in or enjoy doing to help me calm down such as gaming.

I cope... Very very badly. I got really angry today and curled up in my cocoon (aka I had my blanket completely surrounding me from the world) for a really long time, the whole time thinking about how badly I wanted to do destructive stuff like break things. By staying in my cocoon and doing some breathing exercises, it may take me a long time of hibernation, but eventually I can deal with the person who angered me again.

Don't realey get Angry but when I do "Watch Out" My normal reaction if its a person, smack them hard as I can with my right fist (But never a woman).
If its a Thing or a situation visit the Boxing Club and take my anger out on a bag.

I have a whole playlist for anger, one for depression, one for anxiety, etc. I use those playlists full of music to calm me down when I feel like I'm going over the edge. It's my greatest tool, though it isn't 100% effective all of the time. Trial and error :)

I've learned to control my anger over the years. I've seen therapists and I've researched ways to control it better. I have learned that taking your anger out on others and deflecting responsibility for those wrongs isn't the way to go in life. If I am angry about something and want to vent, I talk to a friend or someone I trust.

I can control my angers even when am not at fault. To make it easy for me, I do tell myself, you messed up talking to him or her in the first place. Sometimes I'll be like, for all I care. But if you've overfed your cup, sorry you will get what you expected. 😏😏

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds