Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you find a business partner?

Frank

Captain Junkie
Credits
Finding a business partner for your business can be a tough one because there are a lot of issues with most people not been trustworthy. When seeking for a business partner, what and what do you take into consideration and how do you locate one?

Advertisement Placeholder
Unfortunately, I haven't had any need to look for a business partner to run my business of poultry and fish farming successfully. I have been able to do everything by myself to the best interest of my business till now. When there's a need for me to need a partner, I'm going to put out an ad for it and see the offers I can get.

Unfortunately, I haven't had any need to look for a business partner to run my business of poultry and fish farming successfully. I have been able to do everything by myself to the best interest of my business till now. When there's a need for me to need a partner, I'm going to put out an ad for it and see the offers I can get.

In case if you are running a fish and poultry business, then you may find a relevant person as your partner. Finding a similar kind of person with a lots of experience could help you run the business in an efficient manner. This is the basic quality you may need to look for in a partner.

In case if you are running a fish and poultry business, then you may find a relevant person as your partner. Finding a similar kind of person with a lots of experience could help you run the business in an efficient manner. This is the basic quality you may need to look for in a partner.

Well, it's not really going to be a must for me to have someone that have lots of experience in the business of poultry and fish farming as a partner. I'm not lacking in that aspect, so it's most likely going to be for more funds and expansion needs that I would look for a partner.

Well, it's not really going to be a must for me to have someone that have lots of experience in the business of poultry and fish farming as a partner. I'm not lacking in that aspect, so it's most likely going to be for more funds and expansion needs that I would look for a partner.

There are many people who run farming and poultry business. They form partnership. In many cases, they may need to forma partnership in case if one of the partners may not have enough experience. However, finding a partner may not be that easy, especially if your business requires technical knowledge.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds