Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you ensure financial security as an online worker?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you work offline, you are probably entitled to the employer's benefit. However, that's not the case in the virtual world. As an online worker, how do you ensure that your finances are stable and secure?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's a very difficult thing and this is why I am not pushing myself to work online as there is no security and assurance that we will make a fixed amount every month and only thing we can do is to have more sources to earn

There is no financial security with online earnings because there is no written agreement or any law that safeguard our interest and this is why any website can run away without paying.

There is no financial security with online earnings because there is no written agreement or any law that safeguard our interest and this is why any website can run away without paying.
That is bound to happen if you work on lesser know sites. However, if you work on the sites like Fiverr and Upwork, you can not only earn full-time income but also even make a lot of of savings for future security.

I don't have bigger plans to earn online so I am just targeting 1-2 dollar daily earnings and if I am busy with other works then even $1 is fine for me so I don't stress much online

It's a very difficult thing and this is why I am not pushing myself to work online as there is no security and assurance that we will make a fixed amount every month and only thing we can do is to have more sources to earn
I think the only security you can provide for yourself online is to keep all your information safe and make sure that you remember all your passwords

Making money online is difficult, but I think that it is much better than offline money making opportunities, according to me.

Making money online is difficult, but I think that it is much better than offline money making opportunities, according to me.
Everyone have its own perspective, according to me its better to earn offline as we will get surely of our payments

Everyone have its own perspective, according to me its better to earn offline as we will get surely of our payments
It is good that you are following your perspective
I have always wanted to make money online and I will continue to do so.

You have to save and invest your online earnings in some solid business offline. Know that online earnings are not stable.

You have to save and invest your online earnings in some solid business offline. Know that online earnings are not stable.
This is why you need to shuffle your earnings or diversify
It will help you not to get stucked in a situation

It is good that you are following your perspective
I have always wanted to make money online and I will continue to do so.
The thing is we can get stable earnings offline from our job plus we can also expect and are actually assured of a number of perks that we enjoy if we are employed full time and we cannot get these with online jobs

The thing is we can get stable earnings offline from our job plus we can also expect and are actually assured of a number of perks that we enjoy if we are employed full time and we cannot get these with online jobs
I hope you know that there are also some people who are getting stable earnings from their online jobs.

I am aware of many and even our Mod Nomad is doing well but somehow I don't think I will be able to achieve that

I am aware of many and even our Mod Nomad is doing well but somehow I don't think I will be able to achieve that
You would have to acquire digital skills to earn stable income online. Diversify your investment to offline projects too.

I know it can be achieved but there is a risk that you need to take and at present I am not ready to handle that

Well, according to me, making money online is better due to many reasons. Making money online is far much more flexible for me. I have had offline jobs in the past as well and I hated all of them.

I know we all have such incidents that make us hate our offline job but I am happy with my job and its secure so I don't need to take risk online

I know we all have such incidents that make us hate our offline job but I am happy with my job and its secure so I don't need to take risk online

Well, there are many people who may be happy with having a day job, but I prefer to make money online as I like to be my own boss.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds