Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you deal with your anger?

MrDawn

Reputable member
What methods of control do you use to calm down and control your anger when someone is testing you?

Do you give in until you burn out or do you use mental techniques to stay calm?

I feel like a lot of my anger boils down to anxiety, which is more of a culprit to me than anger. If someone were testing me, I would probably just walk away from their petty, childlike behavior and realize that there's no reason to be angry over other people's foolishness.

I honestly struggle on how to deal with it. I've learned to cope and talk through it, but apparently I have a tone that is not enjoyed when I do that.... xD

Sometimes I just have to walk away for a bit and come back to it.

Whenever I get angry, I just listen to music and play some video games to help me calm down. These days though when I do get angry I get over it pretty quickly. If I get angry at work however, I tend to dwell on it until I get home, I haven't really found a way to deal with anger at work. (But it's rare I get angry at work anyways.)

I go to the gym and blow off steam. That always helps :D

Whenever I get angry with someone, I just say to myself, "Leave it. They are just humans. No human is perfect."
But I become silent during such situations. I can't put up a happy face while controlling my anger. It's a neutral face always.
Neither happy nor sad. I let things go. And never hold a grudge. I feel this helps in saving a lot of relationships.

I go to the gym and blow off steam.
I need to do more exercising to not only blow off steam from time to time but for better health as well. I usually always feel pretty decent after working overnight for about 8 hours and getting a good rest afterward. My overnight shift is about the closest thing I do to exercise basically. I need better habits.

Anger is something you need to work on everyday. Well, myself, I have been living with people I'd rather not live with and, in fact, things have over-the-top at times, so the idea is to remain in prayer so the anger thing doesn't bubble up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds