Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you deal with recurrent losses?

Kamon c4

Captain Junkie
Credits
Recently I’ve noticed some recurrent losses in my fish pond business and it baffles. Normally, after each sales I surpass the projected profits but recently noticed a very high decline in the returns. All the normals procedures in taking care of the animals were taken but it’s still not yielding. Though the prices of their feeds have increased slightly but I’m still not meeting up with the capital after each sales.
I need your opinions

Advertisement Placeholder
Recently I’ve noticed some recurrent losses in my fish pond business and it baffles. Normally, after each sales I surpass the projected profits but recently noticed a very high decline in the returns. All the normals procedures in taking care of the animals were taken but it’s still not yielding. Though the prices of their feeds have increased slightly but I’m still not meeting up with the capital after each sales.
I need your opinions
You need to check the size of the fish you sell, probably they are not as big as they used to be which will definitely reduce the amount of profit you will earn because they are bought in kilo.

You need to strategies. I think the current price of the fish maybe the reason why you are experiencing lose and also the increase in the food if the fishes. My suggestion is to increase the price of the fish.

You need to check the size of the fish you sell, probably they are not as big as they used to be which will definitely reduce the amount of profit you will earn because they are bought in kilo.
Yes that’s true they’re bought in kilos the sizes didn’t change

You need to find out what you are doing wrong.
I know you have followed the normal procedures but you need to recheck them again like...
The fishes, is non of them dying?
How reproductive are these fishes?
How healthy and big are the fishes now?
Check the water, hope it is not too dirty?
Your buyers are they not under valuing your fish?

The inflation in price of products is what is affecting your business. You've also stated it clearly in your post. The best thing is to know how to convince your buyer and also sell for them on a high fee

I think you should strategise and check on what is not right currentlu.
Maybe they are not breeding as before
Maybe they have reduced in size and in kilograms
Those are some of the areas you need to check on
I’ll work on that but one thing I feel is causing this is that they overstayed their maturity period making me feed them when they should’ve been sold

I have not experienced recurring losses but if recurring losses occur I will leave and I will find a new sheet.

I’ll work on that but one thing I feel is causing this is that they overstayed their maturity period making me feed them when they should’ve been sold
If that is the case then if you compare the initial cost and the profit made with the current stocks you will be able to identify the challenges.

In the beggening of the year i've lost a great deal of money in yobit's because of the panedemic . U can't deal deal with that but u' have to think how to recover and learn from terrible things like this

It could be any number of issues including but not limited to the following:

- Could someone be skimming off the profit?
- The prices have gone up, BUT have you adjusted your pricing in line with the hike?
- Are the books being balanced right and the takings banked?

I usually take some time to really study the business to figure out what is really wrong so I can come up with a suitable solution. I believe that you should get in touch with people who are more experienced than you in the fish pond business for guide.

First you need to check your water , your feeds and other things used in the process. Secondly ,do you sell them by yourself or someone sells and return to you ?

It's hard to not to let something like that get to us.
If you keep on getting losses in a business, then it's better to give up. Well, if you believe it's going to pull up again, then you need to do some research of your own, to know that for sure.

People I know tried to deal with it saying, it will pass. It never did and after an year they gave up on it and they have a huge debt now. So, it's better to know when to give up.

If you are constantly making losses and you do not see any hope for making profits, you should either liquidate the business or sell it to someone else. If you continue to make losses, you will be in debt and your losses will be even higher. Sometimes inviting investors or getting partners also help

If you are constantly making losses and you do not see any hope for making profits, you should either liquidate the business or sell it to someone else. If you continue to make losses, you will be in debt and your losses will be even higher. Sometimes inviting investors or getting partners also help

Well, what's quite surprising is the fact that there are many people who invest more money when they face losses. Investing money in order to cover losses is a good idea. However, it could be a really bad idea as well when you do not have any idea about how to make use of your investment in the right manner. There are many people who will even take loans in order to cover losses. This may lead to facing more losses in the end.

I need your opinions
There's a possibility your fish pond is infected. I know many their fish farmers who experience the same thing with their fingerlings dying frequently even after they've done everything right.

Treat your pond
Give it a month or two for the chemical used to go out
Change your water source

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds