Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Convice The Customer To Buy Your product?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Let's say you run a shop. How do you try to convice the customer to buy your product? Do you tell them about the qualities of your product or do you allow them to choose the product themselves? I have seen many shopkeepers never bother to tell the customers about the qualities of their product. Do you suggest the product for them when it comes to making a choice between the two products?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are running a business, it is certain that you are solving a pain point so with that you should have a promise of quality on the product combined with stuff like advertising and good public relations
[automerge]1614437576[/automerge]
If you are running a business, it is certain that you are solving a pain point so with that you should have a promise of quality on the product combined with stuff like advertising and good public relations

If you’re to convince a customer or customers to buy you goods then make sure that your good are upto standard as you must have advertised and then you can give a little discount to encourage them to buy and that way a trial should convince then

The one that never bother probably knows that he's customer know about the quality, while some don't want to showcase the level if quality of the product they are about to sell. But To convince any customer is mostly based on communication skill.

There are diverse ways of convincing your customers to buy your products. Many business owners use different ways to convince their customers, some describe the products, talk about its quality and benefits, some give you a trial version, some make use of products where people can see.

Let's say you run a shop. How do you try to convice the customer to buy your product? Do you tell them about the qualities of your product or do you allow them to choose the product themselves? I have seen many shopkeepers never bother to tell the customers about the qualities of their product. Do you suggest the product for them when it comes to making a choice between the two products?
Customers are the most important factors for the business development and growth.
I think a person Can attract the customers by satisfying him with his dealing and also with the quality of the products, because when a customer is satisfied, it will attach to your business.

Customers are the most important factors for the business development and growth.
I think a person Can attract the customers by satisfying him with his dealing and also with the quality of the products, because when a customer is satisfied, it will attach to your business.

Yes, as I mentioned, it is good to suggest a product whenever a customer is confused about what to buy. I have seen many shopkeepers doing this and this is good. This gives the customer an impression that the seller cares about consumer taste and he or she actually cares about how customers feel. The best way to deal with customers in this scenario is to ask the customer what he wants and then suggest him and give him options,.

A good seller must tell his customer everything he ought to know about the goods. If a buyer chooses and doesn't get satisfaction from his choice, he may not want to patronize the seller again.

A good seller must tell his customer everything he ought to know about the goods. If a buyer chooses and doesn't get satisfaction from his choice, he may not want to patronize the seller again.

Yes and in order to do that, it is always wise for a shopkeeper to keep a wide range of products. The reason why E-bay is so successful is that it has a wide range of products and you can find almost anything there. This was an example of online marketplace but a shopkeeper who keeps a wide range of products is also successful.

If I have a store, I put myself at the customer's disposal and let him or her make the decision, if he or she wants guidance I will be there to give it to him or her. Many customers get uncomfortable when salespeople are all over them talking and disposing of their decision.

There is science behind selling, and it states that you need to show your customers how good what you have is for them

Sometimes though, you have to use tact. A person may know exactly what they want, and more info will just annoy them.

There is science behind selling, and it states that you need to show your customers how good what you have is for them

Sometimes though, you have to use tact. A person may know exactly what they want, and more info will just annoy them.

Actually, making a sale is all about providing the right product at the right time and at the right place. I have seen many people selling face masks during the Covid-19 pandemic. The situation of Covid-19 is much better in my country. During strict lockdown, face masks and hand santizers were selling like hotcakes.

There are different means of convincing customers to buy products from you. Giving the customers samples to try on or adding an extra value of product on the same pack for the same price,is another form of convincing the customers to buy ones products.

Actually, making a sale is all about providing the right product at the right time and at the right place. I have seen many people selling face masks during the Covid-19 pandemic. The situation of Covid-19 is much better in my country. During strict lockdown, face masks and hand santizers were selling like hotcakes.
Timing definitely matters. I've seen people make crazy money this way, but my fear, is that such types of business are seasonal or once in a lifetime.

If someone doesn't have the business sense to add another venture to make money in the long run, they become broke when that season runs out.

Timing definitely matters. I've seen people make crazy money this way, but my fear, is that such types of business are seasonal or once in a lifetime.

If someone doesn't have the business sense to add another venture to make money in the long run, they become broke when that season runs out.

You are right. Many people are quite versatile. They can do any kind of business in any season. I have seen people who used to sell products on stalls that was according to the season but they changed their product when the season changes. One example is that of a person who sells different fruits in different seasons and also sells vegetables at the same time. A person who sells different kinds of food items.

By explaining to them the uniqueness of your product, ensure the supply gap between you and them isn't much. Assure them a quality good and satisfying product. Give them discount or an item in every purchase they make. Appreciate them by thanking them for their constant patronage in other to make room for more.

Encouraging or convincing your customers to buy a particular products it's a very vital way to go. If the products has a powerful qualities, if the products has been tested and trusted then you can go ahead and talk them in to purchase your products and they will surely comeback for a repeat sales.

There are many ways of convincing the customers to buy your product either by ensuring that your product is very good tin such away that it will facilitate the quick and speed sales of th business and will actually improve sales and profit.

The method I apply is very easy. First of all, I tell them how honest I am personally and how my products and services are the best. I also relay to them my existing customers' feedback about my business and then I leave them to make decisions.

In my opinion, one of the ways to convince a call customer to buy a product or services is by actually telling the customer about the quality, benefits or even advantage of the said product. That is my take.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds