Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How do you communicate with friends and team mates when playing a game?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
When it comes to gaming nowadays most people tend to play a lot more multiplayer than they do single player and in some multiplayer games, you do need interaction with your teammates or your friends when playing the game so that you play well together and have a good chance at being the winning team.

I know whenever I have played online multiplayer games with friends I have always used the Xbox party or in some cases, the in-game chat if it's just me and a friend playing together. I also have used discord when playing with other friends on online games and I find that to be another great way to interact with friends or teammates in games.

Discord has just recently been added to Xbox as well so now I have the choice of either Xbox party or Discord when I play.

What do you use when you need to communicate with teammates or friends in online games?

Advertisement Placeholder
If it's not on Discord, there's a very big chance that I wouldn't be getting into any kind of communication with anyone. Usually, I like playing solo games more than with teammates.

I don't play multiplayer games - and if I do... it's usually with my wife and we'll be in the same room.

But beyond that, if I do - for whatever reason - need to do that, Discord will do.

I don't play multiplayer games - and if I do... it's usually with my wife and we'll be in the same room.

But beyond that, if I do - for whatever reason - need to do that, Discord will do.
Having to worry about a lot toxic gamers in most multiplayer games is the reason why I choose to hardly play such games. There are so many sick gamers out there in such kind of video games.

Having to worry about a lot toxic gamers in most multiplayer games is the reason why I choose to hardly play such games.
I think I hear the F-bomb in nearly every Call of Duty multiplayer match when people are playing with their mics. It's not surprising though, people like to drop those types of words when they lose to just about anything.

So I used to text friends telling them to get online and we would get on the built in party chat system typically. Before party chat we would just chat in game and I miss those days because I loved all the trash talking actually lol.

On Destiny and Runescape that I currently play we use Discord to communicate mostly. That way if we are all playing different games or something we can still talk there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds