Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

📱 Social Media How do you build followers on Facebook Page?

Utilizing social platforms to drive traffic.
Credits
With 3 billion monthly active users, Facebook is the biggest marketing platform. You can market on Facebook through multiple methods but the best one, in my experience, is to create a Facebook page and start posting on the page. This method will be effective only when you have managed to build a big following. How do you actually build followers on Facebook page?

Well, first and foremost your Facebook page name should match with your niche, website, or a business. Choose a username that is easy to find in searches. You can ask your friends and family to follow your page, you can ask them to share your page. By doing this you can easily get a couple of hundreds followers (if you have a large number of friends). However, this is not enough, you will have to use Facebook ads to get more followers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Honestly... I don't really worry about building followers on Facebook. I use my Page as a gateway to entice anyone that finds it to the site. I would prefer they get their content their as it is "richer" on the site than what is shared shows on Facebook.
I have noticed that recently I'm getting alerts of visits to my FB page that vary from 10 to 30 new views on my primary FB account. Looking at Insights, it showed 197 views in the last 28 days, and I don't push the FB page anywhere other than a button on my own site.

It is important to have a balance and work on ways that you build the Facebook page when it comes to marketing. Your Facebook page should have a name that is related to what you are selling. For example, if your website is all about dogs, you should have a Facebook page that either have dogs attached to the name or a name of a dog that makes it easier for users looking for where to learn about dogs.

The only reason what people follow page, or a person on social media is because of the content. They will follow you as long as they find your content useful, interesting, informative, educational, and entertaining. Therefore, the first thing to do if you want to built followers is share interesting content: Post videos, images, memes, links that keep your followers engaged.

Content is key when it comes to growing your followers on any social media platforms. It doesn't matter if it's on Facebook, Instagram, X/Twitter, Threads, Snapchat, TikTok or any others out there, if you don't create contents people are interested in, if you like send them invite to follow your page or account, they will never follow it. Without good and high quality contents, your Facebook page will never grow.

Interact regularly with the few followers you have. Post regularly and consistently. Sometimes you can also bring up fun competitions or ideas that can spice up your page. A page that is always bubbling with activities attracts members in no time.

This is very correct. There are some people who are not interacting well with other people's pages and as a result of that, it is not bringing an activity on their own page as well. It is something that people should take advantage of doing.

Interact regularly with the few followers you have. Post regularly and consistently. Sometimes you can also bring up fun competitions or ideas that can spice up your page. A page that is always bubbling with activities attracts members in no time.

Hosting a competition is one of the fastest ways to go about it. I mean, you are able to make the current members feel the need to stay active and take part in those types of competitions as well.

Hosting a competition is one of the fastest ways to go about it. I mean, you are able to make the current members feel the need to stay active and take part in those types of competitions as well.

I have seen where they did such on forums but I hardly see them do it on Facebook because of the huge number base that you have to deal with in that kind of contest. I'm not saying they don't do it but it's very rare.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 11)

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds