Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How do you attract people to join your forum ?

NomanProdhan1

Credits
Its really not an easy task to attract people to join your forum. You will need to have good content and some active members to attract other people to join the discussions. Sometime post exchange work like a charm but its not possible to make post exchange all the time. However, I try my best to add some good content on the forum daily. Sometime I make some contests :)
How do you attract people to join your forum ? Share some tips with us

Advertisement Placeholder
I try to outline what makes my forum unique. One unique aspect of my forum is that it doubles as a support forum for the private server I run for Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst. So in addition to running a forum, I also run a private server that still sees some activity on a somewhat regular basis. However, it's not as active as I would like it to be.

When you're planning to create a forum community its always best to have a plan of action, so plan to have a custom theme created (If you don't have the required skills to do it yourself.), its always best to have something really unique and something that people haven't really seen before, most themes these days are very genetic and common, people love to see something new! make sure you fill your forum with content that people find useful, make a couple of fake accounts so all the content isn't all made from one account this makes your forum look a little active.

The key to success is you get out what you put in, you could post on 100 promotion forums but if the content and something unique isn't there then there's nothing to join form, if you have unique features and a bunch of great content you could post on 10 promotion forums and get 50 members.

If you put the efforts in you will get something back.

Corey.

Telling them about my theme the features my forum offers compared to the rest and activity

With so many forums nowadays it's difficult to be able to find new things to attract members as so much has already been done. I always find being unique, trying new ideas and even offering incentives, things such as competitions, rewards for being active, things that will want people to join are what I look for. My motto is never be afraid to try something new and never be afraid to go for trial and miss, something will always work out in the end. Never give up!

Running a contest with big prizes can draw a lot of posters. I have seen many forums getting thousands of good quality posts due to contests (although, it also creates a bit of spam).

Moreover, if you have a lot of friends, you can share the site with them and maybe they can help you out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds