Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How do you afford your hosting?

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
How do you afford the hosting fees for your forum/site/blog?

Do you pay for it out of your own pocket or do you use what the site earns (If anything) and put it back into paying the hosting fees?

How do you pay the fees?

Advertisement Placeholder
Paid from my pocket and any profits from the sale of websites.... I've never made anything from keeping a website- YET.

i pay from my pocket - the plan is to to eventually get them self sustaining financially - and then :eek: profit (i hope)

i pay from my pocket - the plan is to to eventually get them self sustaining financially - and then :eek: profit (i hope)

Well for forums- I'm sorry to tell you- Profit is gonna take a while!!! :) But keep at it and hopefully you'll make enough for the time you put in!

I just either run my website off BlaizingHost with my 100% off discount, or just pay for it from the Minecraft server's donations. ($100+ in a few weeks, it's a great business.)

At the start I had free hosting, but after a while when the site started to earn money, through backlinks, I began to pay for the hosting on another (better) host.

I pay for it by what I make online in other ways, which isn't much. I'm hoping mt site can pay for itself in time. Actually, it has so far, but I haven't hit the payout threshold with Adsense yet. :/
Paying from my pocket! Can,t wait for my site earning as much as I hope it will!
You guys can simply try article writing to earn money. Have you guys used fiverr like services?

No, I don't know what I could do though!? I'm not an SEO or graphics expert or anything like that. I'll give the article writing a go.

I pay out of pocket, I do this as a hobby. I have ran ads in the past and I think they take away from the website. I am more interested in unique visitors and page views.

Greg

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds