Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do I go about starting up a city cleaning services company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphjoe

Captain Junkie
Credits
One business i really want to start is city clean up business where I will have workers that will be sweeping the street, those that will be picking up trash by the roadside, I heard it's a very lucrative business.
From my little findings in my country, I found out that they get cleaning contracts from the government and once they get any contract, it comes very large.
Now this got me so interested in the business, how do I start this Business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes can bring in profits but if I am going to be sincere with you, you'll have to offer something different from what the current cleaning contractors are offering, you'll need to be unique in what you bring because the government already has people it pays for doing this business.

You have to be exceptional about this, you have to bring something new and exciting to this kind of business and it would be good if have enough connection in government sector to introduce your cleaning company to the current government in power.

Pretty interesting, but i guess most of those city cleaning agencies belong to governements, as far as i know, you don't really pay directly for it as a service and those companies get paid from taxes, so i don't think normal individuals can have it

The business of selling your craft is very profitable once you have the right strategy marketing skills and techniques. It just requires you to be skillful in your approach to the market and what kind of customer base you want to attract to buy your merchandize or goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds