Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How did you meet the love of your life?

Christopher1

Addicted member
Credits
I met the love of my life on okcupid actually and I wish they would pay me for the free endorsements I've given them over the years. Haha.

We emailed back and forth on okcupid and she wasn't into me. I texted her. She didn't text back. I called her and she rarely picked up the phone. One day, she did and we talked for hours and then we just made it a thing to call each other every night. Every night we talked for hours. After about 3 weeks of this, we decided to meet and I met her at my apartment while I was wearing my smiley face pajamas. She said she instantly fell in love with me and we've been together for 3 years going strong.

How did you meet your love?

Advertisement Placeholder
Ironically enough, online. We have yet to meet though haha I know that sounds weird but she lives quite a ways from me. I will be going to see her for the first time in person in May. We plan to close the distance early next year assuming she can get a job transfer over here. We have known each other for 4 years now. Friends for most of it.

Ironically enough, online. We have yet to meet though haha I know that sounds weird but she lives quite a ways from me. I will be going to see her for the first time in person in May. We plan to close the distance early next year assuming she can get a job transfer over here. We have known each other for 4 years now. Friends for most of it.

Hopefully, she doesn't turn out to be a guy. :O I keed, I keed. I actually told my fiance I loved her before I met her. And who would have thought, I loved her even more in person. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds