Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How did you learn how to swim?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
Swimming is one thing that I have failed at woefully. I don't do well in the water and it's one of reason why I don't like travelling by sea. The fear of getting drowned prevents me from learning how to swim. I will keep trying to I learn how to do so.

Advertisement Placeholder
Surprisingly I still haven't learnt how to swim, though I tried a few times but I wasn't consistent enough to Learn completely.

I am definitely going to learn latter on, maybe get a personal swim coach or something of that sort.

I learnt how to swim when I first when for a vacation in my home town, we went to stream with my friend and that was how I started learning how to swim there.

I learn how to swim from a freind of mine who took me to the occean and ask me to dive in for the first time when I do that I was like sinking but he dive in and recure me but after that he teach me how to swim from that day I become an expert swimmer

My dad taught me everything that I know about swimming. I look back and I am grateful for that act.

I can't even remember but I think that I kept going to the swimming pool and struggling with the water until I learnt how to swim. I did watched how others swim and try to copy them.

Swimming lessons in the local pool aged 7.

I didn't really. I took swimming lessons as a kid but all I can really do is some sort of doggie paddle; any other way of swimming isn't something I can do and I'm hopeless at staying afloat by treading water or that laying on your back thing that turns you into a piece of fleshy driftwood.

I could drown in a 6ft deep pool since I'm 5'7".

I've never actually fully 'learned' how to swim. Wasn't something I was interested in school, I eventually stopped going to PE altogether. Only time I really do swimming now is when I'm on holiday in the pool or at the beach, and I know enough to keep myself afloat I suppose. 😂

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds